Good tips to get rid of stretch marks

Options
13»

Replies

• Danise38
    Danise38 Posts: 1
    Options
    Honestly people used to tell me to live with my stretch marks but I'm just stubborn I guess so I never gave up trying to get rid of them. I had 8 year old stretch marks from having kids and my stomach literally looked like a freaking road map. Over the years I tried the usual cocoa butter, shea butter, oils and different home remedies. Then about a year ago I came across this lady's blog and she talked about this routine that she came up with through trial and error that had gotten rid of her stretch marks so I gave it a try and it worked for me. Mine took about 6 1/2 months to get rid of. I personally would give her routine a try. It is absolutely free and she tells you step by step what she did to remove hers. I would break it down but it would take entirely too long to type all that information. She did just put up a youtube video I think to help people see what she did better. If you wanna check it out you can go to her youtube video. I will put a link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc66TWi5l2E

If you cant find her video through the link then you can just try her channel name Halo92599 in the youtube search box and get her that way.