Protein powders

Options
13»

Replies

• MiltonAFC
    MiltonAFC Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Mts whey cookies and cream. Thank me later.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I like the Dymatize Elite XT Choc Fudge and mix it with Cold Coffee instead of milk and add matcha green tea powder and seedless cherries that is the one I have currently, I also have tried the Trutein Cinnabun one before and mixed that with cold coffee as well and that one is pretty good also.
  • penneysfit
    penneysfit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Beverly. It's a tad pricey, but tastes great, especially when mixed with fruit and some peanut butter!
  • LauraJaneCast
    LauraJaneCast Posts: 5
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Currently using bulkpowder whey mix, pre-bottle protein/vitamins/acids for after works-outs and another for before I go to sleep. It recommends 1-3 a day but I can't even stomach one scoop, stuff is nasty. Way too sweet and no matter how good I mix it still lumpy, have tried the powder with milk, water and even strawberry milkshake. Can anyone recommend a good tasting Whey protein powder preferable strawberry milkshake flavor?
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I use muscle milk naturals vanilla its great!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I switched to Quest Protein powder shakes now. They are gluten free, taste great, mix well with anything, and they are easy on my stomach. They are a combination of Whey and Casein protein so it keeps me fuller for a longer period of time.
  • Sweet_Pea4
    Sweet_Pea4 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I use the protein works - soy protein 90 isolate