arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    ^^Cute. I like the 4th ones a lot.

I think those are either Zara or Aritzia, not sure which season :/

edit: Zara FW 2014

Nice.

I did buy a pair similar to these when I first lost weight. They seem like stretch out and make me look like I'm wearing a saggy diaper though.
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I just avoid the scale for those few days.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »
    ^^Cute. I like the 4th ones a lot.

I think those are either Zara or Aritzia, not sure which season :/

edit: Zara FW 2014

Nice.

I did buy a pair similar to these when I first lost weight. They seem like stretch out and make me look like I'm wearing a saggy diaper though.

lol, yeah, I've seen/worn that. Fashion, eh? idk, I can't wear my more fitted stuff at TOM, so I'm ok with it :/
  • AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Mirena. No more Tom. #byeTom #NeverLookedBack

Okay, I have a question about this. I'm on pill, and my gyn has me on three month periods (so I skip the active pill for two packs in a row). I STILL get PMS symptoms - does the IUD prevent those? I'm so miserable.

Sorry to highjack, OP!

I know this wasn't directed at me but I'll stick my oar in anyway!

DON'T DO IT!!!! I am a very calm and collected person. Once I had the Mirena put in I was a crazy woman sent from hell. I had nausea, extreme bloating, mood swings...and I mean serious mood swings, from hating my poor husband to crying because I felt so so low (sometimes within seconds of each extreme). Had it taken out and harmony was restored. My husband said he was so relieved to have the old me back again. My sister had a similiar experience.
    Ohh and it made me bleed for 2 weeks every 2 weeks for 6months (sorry tmi I know but I had to warn you)

Now I'm sorry for hijacking too xx

I had the same problems with it. Actually, BC makes me one crazy lady. I'd rather have another baby than be crazy, and knowing I'm being crazy.
    Aside from that, the PMS was better than having "break through" bleeding every other week for the year and a half I put up with it. "It'll stop eventually they said, it'll get better they said!" lol. I switched to Ortho Evra, and while they work for all intended purposes, I still had some wonky stuff going on, and they itched! Which they also said would go away after the first couple of months, but didn't.
    That being said, I've been off bc since September and am just now getting back to a semi-normal schedule, which sucks because we are trying for a baby and still no luck.

I bloat too though, and I wear yoga pants to make it where I don't feel like my regular jeans are cutting in to me.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    its just water weight for a week or so. no biggie. its not like its real weight. besides, when the weight disappears overnight, its a really happy day stepping on the scale LOLOL
  • Ellaskat
    Ellaskat Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Thank you to those of you who tried to provide helpful answers. Not sure why others still seem to think I'm focused on the scale. I don't care about the damn scale- I just gain so much water weight 5+ pounds i just feel crappy.
  • jackie26us
    jackie26us Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is what worked for me. I drink lot of water and make sure I exercise. I don't seem to bloat as much and it has made my cramps very mild. Also since eating healthy it has made my period a bit lighter too.
  • Kim55555
    Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
  • Kim55555
    Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
  • cazpom37
    cazpom37 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    unfortunately i dont have any ideas re bloating but i have to say, those outfits look lovely. i love the first one. ive never been able to get rid of the bloating that comes with TOM, i just wear stretchy pants for those days. feel for you OP.