Victoria secret

needernt
needernt Posts: 675 Member
Do you think victoria secret models are the among the most beautiful women around?
Or that is just a business?

Replies

• ccarlock08
    ccarlock08 Posts: 89 Member
    Nah, they're certainly beautiful but not without flaws. I have seen women in person who are more beautiful, just depends on your perception of beauty.
  • Physically they are very attractive but like one poster said, I've seen more beautiful in person. They are also photo shopped and probably starve themselves.
  • ccarlock08 wrote: »
    Nah, they're certainly beautiful but not without flaws. I have seen women in person who are more beautiful, just depends on your perception of beauty.

I looked at your pictures. You are hotter than most VS models. Just saying.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Beautiful, but also helped by exceptional lighting, makeup and editing. I'm more impressed by a beautiful lady out and about in normal life. Effortless (or nearly so in comparison) beauty is very special :)
  • MoriahJN
    MoriahJN Posts: 1,161 Member
    They really are beautiful, but I'm really not that into how their bodies look (though they're fit and in good shape/skinny, I don't find that particularly special - most anyone can get fit) I think the really pretty part is (some, not all) of their faces! and I do love their long hair :) I'd like to have those wings!
  • needernt
    edited February 2015
    They are tall and skinny. I mean while we can find more gorgeous and curvier girls around Why they are supermodels!
    I don't think they actually lift heavy weights!
    Don't you think it's about business and money making industry rather than true beauty?
  • needernt
    edited February 2015
    '
  • needernt wrote: »
    They are tall and skinny. I mean while we can find more gorgeous and curvier girls around Why they are supermodels!
    I don't think they actually lift heavy weights!
    Don't you think it's about business and money making industry rather than true beauty?

Most definitely. For instance even Dove, the skincare company that is supposedly for projecting a healthy view of women; was publicly shamed for seeking average women of a certain type for their commercials or something like that.
  • MindySm
    MindySm Posts: 99 Member
    I think they are beautiful but many shapes and sizes are
  • needernt
    I think they are normal beautiful, not super beauties.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    They are gorgeous. They are paid to be gorgeous. And I'm sure that they bust their butts to be gorgeous. Their job is to sell underwear. So they should probably look good doing it.
    I also think that there are other gorgeous women out there that are all different shapes and sizes. One of my favorite quotes is from Deta Von Teese "it doesn't matter if you are the juiciest peach out there, there is always going to be someone who hates peaches."
    I don't aspire to be one of those models, I just want to be a better me.
  • needernt wrote: »
    I think they are normal beautiful, not super beauties.

I don't think they are normal beautiful, I think I am normal beautiful. They definitely are super beauties but like others have said, so are other women with different body types.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    A confident, self aware woman is sexy regardless of her choice.
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    I think in "model world" they're the most beautiful because they aren't stick figures and at least have boobs and butts.. Most models don't even have that. I tend to think women with more curves are sexier. I've met some women in real life just as beautiful and more so than any model I've ever seen.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    I don't define beauty
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Attractiveness, and even beauty, are quite subjective. I personally think Grace Kelly was one of the world's most beautiful women of all time.

I don't think it's fair to judge a woman's beauty though based on what are probably heavily Photoshopped / photos...that mask their real flaws (and their humanity) and turn them into dolls rather than who they really are.

• Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    If I looked like a Victoria's secret model, I would not be mad.
  • nowweseeyou
    nowweseeyou Posts: 1,235 Member
    Becka4prez wrote: »

You look like one

• Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Becka4prez wrote: »

You look like one

<3 You made my day!
  • Do I look like one?