Victoria secret

Options
2»

Replies

• aam117
    aam117 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    i'll admit to going through a phase when i was late teens/early 20s where i wished i could be a VS Angel...i mean, who wouldn't feel amazing wearing those wings and some of the "limited edition" lingerie and getting paid for it? i have long since come to terms with the fact that even if i starved myself i would never be smaller than a size 4 (if that)
    beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, and those girls have photoshop and a host of professionals on their side helping them look more than average.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I think they are very beautiful women, but I also think they have hair stylists, makeup artists, and modeling experience that puts their best look forward.

If you're speaking only about their body shapes, I still think they're beautiful, and I can accept that, even if their body type is not my goal body.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    needernt wrote: »
    They are tall and skinny. I mean while we can find more gorgeous and curvier girls around Why they are supermodels!
    I don't think they actually lift heavy weights!
    Don't you think it's about business and money making industry rather than true beauty?

they showed a program once where it showed what they did to get ready for fashion shows and they actually ate pretty well and had a decent workout program, that included weight lifting.

To answer your initial question, of course they're gorgeous. And, of course its a business transaction. They get paid to be beautiful and fit and look good in their skin.

• SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    I think they are beautiful, but what do they look like without the help of professional hair and make up... without perfect lighting? That kind of beauty is just business in my opinion.
  • awesomewastaken
    awesomewastaken Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I don't really care for the rest of them but Candice Swanepoel is a goddess.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    needernt wrote: »
    They are tall and skinny. I mean while we can find more gorgeous and curvier girls around Why they are supermodels!
    I don't think they actually lift heavy weights!
    Don't you think it's about business and money making industry rather than true beauty?

They are in a business, and it is about making money. But they have to be beautiful in order to sell a product. That's marketing for you.
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    i love lamp
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    gotta stay out of chit chat...
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    They're ok. They seem too high maintenance.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    nah my mom makes them look like boiled potatoes (*)
  • elle_bear_11
    elle_bear_11 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of them are really pretty, but if you have a hairstylist, makeup artist, wardrobe coordinator, a fisical trainer and a lot of computer tec guys working on your image..it cant be that hard!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    That's why I prefer Polaroid
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Never met them so not sure.
    They aren't bad to look at.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    nah my mom makes them look like boiled potatoes (*)

What is your mom doing?
  • thirdMay
    thirdMay Posts: 2
    Options
    Physically they are very attractive but like one poster said, I've seen more beautiful in person. They are also photo shopped and probably starve themselves.
    the bigger size people really want to believe slim ones starve themselves or do something extreme to get this result.
    actually it is those who are constantly on diet starve themselves on and off and often try many sorts of quick and extreme ways. Ironically they normally are bigger size as a result. Those who are always slim in their life live it as a lifestyle. they might or might not eat as much as those who are always on diet but they manage to find the balance of their diet and exercises.