Starting on 3/1/15. Who is with me?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Spaniel5
    Spaniel5 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    this challenge gave me a 2 pound loss. I'm still in for April. Feeling motivated!!
  • tellicampi
    tellicampi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    We're all still here. I lost about 9 lbs in March. One pound off of my goal of ten pounds. I'm in for April. Let's keep this going!
  • chazdiezal
    chazdiezal Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in, add me!
  • RBillard
    RBillard Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've dropped more than 20lbs in March, still got 20 to go so am in for April.
  • csimrill
    csimrill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Did our group just give up? How is everyone doing?
  • tellicampi
    tellicampi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The last 3 weeks have been tough. I've been pretty lazy and I haven't focused on my diet and exercise. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. How are you doing csimrill?
  • csimrill
    csimrill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You are not alone in your struggles! I broke my foot 7 weeks ago - which definitely curtailed my workouts. Thankfully I am fully healed now and back up to speed in the gym. Last week was spring break, and I went bonkers! I ate everything I could. Time to get back under control. I am glad to see you are back! Cindy
  • kinga_m
    kinga_m Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am still here. I lost about 13 pounds till now in about 8 weeks - and definitely continuing. Now I am learning to enjoy the journey - but it's hard to find the balance to treat yourself (without cheat days) and be good at the same time. I don't want to feel guilty when I enjoy the way and surely don't want to wait my diet to end! Are you on the small treats/day or on the cheat day side?