Starting on 3/1/15. Who is with me?

Options

Replies

• krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I technically restarted about a week ago, but I'm in! I had been down to 153 at Thanksgiving & then again right before Christmas. Gained back up to 160 though since. Ideally I'd like to get to 130, however I'm just taking it one day, one week, one pound at a time.
  • MamaHann
    MamaHann Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Ready to get this weight off! I had a goal to lose 5 lbs per month this year, I am 2 months behind lol, I need to catch up and move forward!
  • Lose413
    Lose413 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in as well
  • albchubbychubs
    albchubbychubs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Here I go starting today at 296lb and on my first keto day
  • tabithat1
    tabithat1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Going for 25lbs.
  • macollado27
    macollado27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! I need to lose about 10 lbs before April!! I just started yesterday 3/1/16 .... Lets do it everyone !!
  • xkime
    xkime Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in! But I wanted to start on a Monday so is 3/2/2015 okay? :) Also, I want to lose thirty pounds by June!
  • mapitar
    mapitar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday too! Here we go, people! 50 pounds to loose.
  • tinklemar
    tinklemar Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've been here for a long time, but have not been holding myself accountable on the food tracking side. I need to focus and get better at that. Its still freezing here, but swimsuit weather is right around the corner!!! :)
  • grandmama1945
    grandmama1945 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Okay! I have been looking for a group on MFP for a long time. Either it fizzles out or I can't find the group again. I will be 70 in April and I have battled with my weight since I turned 50 and started menopause (sorry guys). I have gained 10 lbs over this winter and I would like to lose 15 lbs. I have done every diet in the book and counting calories is the way to go. I am going to try to cut the sugar down. I struggle with a healthy breakfast. This morning I had plain greek yogurt with strawberries and pecans and 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract. It was not good. Any breakfast ideas?
  • ElectroJay
    ElectroJay Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Through observation, the successful ones are those who focus solely on "calories in vs calories out". People tend to over-complicate things by practicing fad diets (think paleo, keto, Atkins) which become too cumbersome to maintain for long term. Good luck!
  • cohn000
    cohn000 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I am in. I have 37lbs to lose. Trying an Atkins guideline for now. This is day one for me.
  • zeke2040
    zeke2040 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started last week, but certainly would like to have some friends for accountability. I need to lose more, but my first goal is 30lbs. I am using a fitbit, being more active, and watching my portions. Good luck everyone and please feel free to add me!
  • Healy_125
    Healy_125 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in - trying to get these last 10lbs off, had it off in October of 2013, and now they are back plus 5 - today is a great day to refocus!!! thanks for friends and support to get this done. Way to go everyone.
  • Lessofme33
    Lessofme33 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    -50lbs...it's March and I'm getting nervous..and motivated :-)
  • Tittan44
    Tittan44 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in, like the thought of gaining motivation through momentum, with others. Lost my weight looking to increase leanness... b/c i don't have any
  • want2behappy31
    want2behappy31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm here back again for like the millionth time. Really need to stay motivated. Need to lose 90 more pounds (lost 10 pounds since my journey started)
  • tom5
    tom5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in, add me
  • GoBrianGo
    GoBrianGo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks, brother. I'm with you. Manage the depression and pain, get away from the sedentary life, celebrate victories, start living a fresh life right now. If anyone has some great tips then let us know. I, for sure, need help to do this.
  • suziemohamed
    suziemohamed Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in. I have a 2 weeks headstart but I have 35 lbs to go. Add me.