• littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Im staring over today too. Add me guys
  • laurafresh
    laurafresh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am in!
    I am heading to Southeast Asia in late June where it is hot and humid and I want my clothes to fit loosely so I am not a sweaty mess as we explore new horizons. I am also just plain overweight and have been putting March 1 as my start date down for a month.

I want to lose 25 pounds by birthday: summer solstice 6/22
  • raygen12
    raygen12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Everybody add me and I will add you so we can help each other
  • albchubbychubs
    albchubbychubs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in starting tomorrow
  • AdamImadA
    AdamImadA Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Nassima60
    Nassima60 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am in ! I need to lose 25 pounds ! I would like to do it by July, but it's been months that I have been working on this and I am going up and down all the time, giving up easily. I need a support system and please feel free to add me !!
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I finally downloaded this app again after giving up because I was so stressed with school ( the struggles of a mom & college student lol) and family issues. I need to lose at least 50 lbs and tone up. I actually went and joined a gym, so I'm going for it! Feel free to add me! :)
  • csimrill
    csimrill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Need to lose 10 pounds by May 22!! Big graduation party that day with my entire judgmental family! I am really surprised to see how many calories I actually eat in a day. Frightening!
  • rdondee2001
    rdondee2001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im in trying to lose 20 Llbs.
  • kCalCrusher
    kCalCrusher Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    sh3llbell wrote: »
    ok... why not.. want to lose 5 kgs (11lbs).. that said, have wanted to lose 5 kgs for about 18 months so clearly need motivation and need to be accountable ... what's your number ??

Thank you everyone for the support! I have about 60 pounds to lose. I don't have a particular date in mind to reach my goal. For me, this will be a marathon not a race.

I have found it easier to break my goal down into smaller more manageable portions. This helps tremendously when I am feeling overwhelmed about trying to hit my bigger long term goal.

With that said, for the month of March I am looking to lose ten pounds. I don't think I'm setting the bar too high. I feel like I should be able to meet this goal.

Good luck to everyone!

I'm in.. I've got the same 10lb goal for March =)

• lynngamer294
    lynngamer294 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just got this app today. I have 35 to lose. Better to have others to help . Supporting one another helps in a lot of ways also. Looking forward to helping out and tips.
  • dswope85
    dswope85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    the more support the better im in !!!! i want to lose 10 by 3/31/15
  • kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My goal for March and on is to cut out fast food and soda, start walking again and recording my calorie intake.
  • twinkletwinkle850
    Options
    Im in ,got 15 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • mzlaylad
    mzlaylad Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in also, I need to lose 50 lb by Aug 15. My son's wedding
  • annas987
    annas987 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Please feel free to add me :)
  • jamie_senecal
    jamie_senecal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in. In my first week using this app ive lost 10 pounds. My target is 135, now at 159.
  • tellicampi
    tellicampi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit that tracks my movements and automatically updates MFP.

What gear is everyone else using?
  • nataliaw00d
    Options
    Bring it!!!! I want 20 lbs gone by my 30th birthday in July!!!
  • lapriya
    lapriya Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am in. 9kg to go in 3-4 months.