5'1 - 5'2 girls what is your weight?

Replies

• bloocheese11
    bloocheese11 Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    z24beqyijzis.jpg
    Just wondering what size at this height you are/feel your best at.. I have attached some photographs of myself at 139lbs (I have very large muscular calves/thighs) anybody similar??

I weight 124 but I want to be 105-106 like I was in high school and I'm 5'2
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    lol. it's funny how you scratched out your eyes in the above picture, to seemingly hide your identity? But then your profile picture is a clean headshot, eyes, mouth, nose, nothing scratched out. lol.
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 791 Member
    shabaity wrote: »
    I will say though I got accused of looking sick at 140 by everyone and I was really having a lot of medical issues. So this time I'm hoping to hit 140 ish at a more healthy looking point.

If you are 5'1" or 5'2", there is no way in hell that you look sickly thin at 140 lbs.
    It's perception in that case my bra size at the time was a 36 G. I was actually wearing a size 10 jeans but perception was I'd dropped a lot of weight in a small time I'm still big up top but a relatively small waist. 1+1 in this case meant sick.
    BMI has already been thrown out the window by my doc 140 is the target for sustainability yay broad shoulders and a barrel chest lol. But yeah southern mind set OMG too skinny and sick looking you must eat (insert high calorie comfort food of choice)

Maybe the speed at which you lost is what was alarming people, but not the actual weight. at 140 lbs you're still overweight, going by BMI.

• fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    I'm 5ft 2.5 and weigh 118 at the moment. Am at goal now give or take a pound up/down
  • michellemybelll
    I will say though I got accused of looking sick at 140 by everyone and I was really having a lot of medical issues. So this time I'm hoping to hit 140 ish at a more healthy looking point.

If you are 5'1" or 5'2", there is no way in hell that you look sickly thin at 140 lbs.
    It's perception in that case my bra size at the time was a 36 G. I was actually wearing a size 10 jeans but perception was I'd dropped a lot of weight in a small time I'm still big up top but a relatively small waist. 1+1 in this case meant sick.
    BMI has already been thrown out the window by my doc 140 is the target for sustainability yay broad shoulders and a barrel chest lol. But yeah southern mind set OMG too skinny and sick looking you must eat (insert high calorie comfort food of choice)

Maybe the speed at which you lost is what was alarming people, but not the actual weight. at 140 lbs you're still overweight, going by BMI.

hmm. interesting. well it's good you're using the help of your doc. hopefully he/she knows what they're talking about. good luck to you!
  • lol. it's funny how you scratched out your eyes in the above picture, to seemingly hide your identity? But then your profile picture is a clean headshot, eyes, mouth, nose, nothing scratched out. lol.

Lol I'm not hiding my identity girl I looked cross eyed
  • michellemybelll
    lol. it's funny how you scratched out your eyes in the above picture, to seemingly hide your identity? But then your profile picture is a clean headshot, eyes, mouth, nose, nothing scratched out. lol.

Lol I'm not hiding my identity girl I looked cross eyed

lol! oh ok, my bad.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    140 at 5"1"
  • iamchuckbass78
    iamchuckbass78 Posts: 34 Member
    I'm 37 years old, 5'2" and I currently weigh 148. My goal is 130-135. Prior to having children I was 120-125, but I'm being realistic.

If you get to 130, why is it unrealistic to get to 120?

For me personally, having worked at losing weight before, I know its very difficult to get and maintain that weight. And its very small for my body structure.
  • jeaniemmiller
    jeaniemmiller Posts: 1 Member
    5'3, can I still play? Currently 155 down from 185 a little over a year ago (Go LCHF). Been sittin here for 6 months at least. Going to go back on induction for summer to see if I can get the last 15 pounds off. Shootin for 140 (I'm old) don't need to be thinny any more:)
  • legitdidthis
    legitdidthis Posts: 9 Member
    edited March 2015
    5'2, aiming for 115. I started at ~130 and am ~121 now.
    I initially wanted to be ~105 (since I'm Asian, and tiny seems to be the norm), but I think I look and feel better at a higher weight (I think I have a wider frame)
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    I'm 5ft1, SW173 CW 156 GW 123 (for now) I started last April, did pretty good job of maintaining my loss through the summer, lost a couple more pounds and then went off track for 3-4 months putting on 7lbs which I have spent the last 2 months getting off! I hope I don't do that again! Looking at the positives I am going to be slimmer this summer than last summer because I already weigh less than last summer! I guess I gave to face the fact that it will be a long time to goal though so I will try and enjoy all the mini steps there
  • xxZealousxx
    xxZealousxx Posts: 5 Member
    I am obese!! 5'1 and I weigh 168 lbs. My goal is to 121lbs. Don't want to get thinner than that.
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    hi all I'm 5'1/2" soon to be the big 50 I'm 116 at the moment which I'm not happy with would love to be 110 but last few lbs are so hard to lose
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Here's my answer! I'm right in the middle of 5'1" and 5'2". Right now I am at 135 - working on losing.

If I eat whatever I want and rarely exercise, I stay at 145. I don't like how I feel at this weight.

If I get a good amount of exercise and eat a good nutritious diet, it's easy for me to stay around 121. I feel pretty good at that weight.

Otherwise, if I want to go lower, I have to work SUPER hard at exercise. Like running and lifting 5-7 days per week. I look even better when I'm at weights under 121 and I feel great because of all the exercise.

I don't know what weight would be TOO low for me, because the lowest I've been since I hit puberty was 115. I'd imagine too low would be around 105, although I don't really know. I'm such a yo-yo and I haven't gotten to the point yet where I have a low amount of fat and a good amount of muscle.
  • blanketofstars
    blanketofstars Posts: 11 Member
    i'm 5'1 and i currently weigh 130 pounds. my goal is to get back down to 120 pounds before my 25th birthday in september!

my most comfortable weight was 110-115, but that was in high school...so i will see how i feel at 120 first.
  • 454Baba454
    454Baba454 Posts: 8 Member
    5`2"
    108 pounds
    30D bra
    24 waist
    31 hips

feel a bit heavy if any bigger then 118
  • Aresende90
    Aresende90 Posts: 70 Member
    Hello, I'm 25 going on 26 in August. I'm 4'10 and 3/4 :) and as of this morning I am 93lbs. My heighest weight has been 126lbs...I know that doesn't sound like much, but I looked awful! I have been maintaining 95-100 for the past two years or so , and have started working on my toning. I absolutely hate my hips and thighs. Hopefully with all this running I plan on doing I can fix that. I will say though, I still feel like my body needs work even at this lowest weight of mine :/
  • Aresende90
    Aresende90 Posts: 70 Member
    Hello, I'm 25, going on 26, 4'10 3/4 and as of this morning 93lbs. My highest weight has been 126lbs, and I looked and felt awful. It took me a couple years to get down to, and maintain 95-100lbs. I've recently started a running program in hopes of shaping my hips an legs into something I'm comfortable with. Its not so much the weight but how I look. Short,stalky,thick legs with cankles run in my family and I am determined NEVER to have them! Add me for motivation and support! :)
  • im 5'4 and i weigh 100.5