5'1 - 5'2 girls what is your weight?

Replies

• sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Im 5'2" and my "ideal" weight is 120-125, current goal is 135. I felt I looked best at around 130-135, but very toned.
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    I'm 5'1 and I maintain between 110-115. I feel best at the lower end of that range.
  • tjcuipylo
    tjcuipylo Posts: 21 Member
    I'm 4' 11" and currently 130, down 10 pounds since January. I was between 110 and 115 in high school. I played soccer and ran track and I'm thankful to have held on to my very muscular legs. Originally my goal was 110-115 again, but I think for now I'm going to aim for 120 and strength. I'd rather lose the inches on my hips that seem to hide my 29" waist.
  • Fitgirl_666
    Fitgirl_666 Posts: 56 Member
    I'm about 5'2". Back in high school, many moons ago, I was 110 pounds and couldn't gain weight. I was very active - softball, basketball, just general running around being a kid :)

I'm going to be 35 this summer and I'm 178 pounds as of this morning. I'm miserable, but working on it.

My goal is to be faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from the 12 I am currently in and be back in a 3/4.

I'm small on top, should be in a C right now, but once the weight is gone I'll be barely a B again.

Big ole booty though! :) That has always been there, and I love it. I just want it to be nice and firm :)
  • msufan79pat
    msufan79pat Posts: 5 Member
    Wow, so interesting to read. I am 5ft 1 and am currently 146 down from 196 and I feel great. I wear a size 8 in jeans though a size 6 in Levi's and some size 10 petite. I wear smalls mostly in tops, mediums if very fitted through the ribs. My doctor said it was a good weight and I feel like I look great. Yes, I weighed 105 until babies but I look at those pictures and I feel like I look too skinny. Also worried about looking gaunt as I am getting older (57). Now wondering if I should lose more but not happy about living on so few calories.
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm 5'2 and currently 110lbs. First time I can remember not hating my body in a long time. I started at 140lbs so just overweight according to my BMI. I had quite a chubby face back then but I kept my weight hidden quite well as I've always had slim arms and legs so I just wore baggy tshirts and shorts to show off my legs and cover my big boobs and belly! It was so uncomfortable having all that weight around my middle though. I'm trying to get down to 105 as I still seem to be carrying weight around my stomach but I'm more concerned about tightening up than reading a certain number on the scale. 32G chest and absolutely hate it!
  • iamchuckbass78
    iamchuckbass78 Posts: 34 Member
    I'm 37 years old, 5'2" and I currently weigh 148. My goal is 130-135. Prior to having children I was 120-125, but I'm being realistic.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    I'm 37 years old, 5'2" and I currently weigh 148. My goal is 130-135. Prior to having children I was 120-125, but I'm being realistic.

If you get to 130, why is it unrealistic to get to 120?
  • Jesusjohnjames
    Jesusjohnjames Posts: 378 Member
    5'3
    175 very curvy love my shape. Waist is small 29
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 791 Member
    I will say though I got accused of looking sick at 140 by everyone and I was really having a lot of medical issues. So this time I'm hoping to hit 140 ish at a more healthy looking point.
  • AnnaNutBread89
    AnnaNutBread89 Posts: 40 Member
    I'm 5'2 and 150.8 lbs, I'm aiming for 135
  • michellemybelll
    shabaity wrote: »
    I will say though I got accused of looking sick at 140 by everyone and I was really having a lot of medical issues. So this time I'm hoping to hit 140 ish at a more healthy looking point.

If you are 5'1" or 5'2", there is no way in hell that you look sickly thin at 140 lbs.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Helendv8 wrote: »
    Had to have a little giggle, I said I had no curves, but seeing a couple of D and DD posts I thought I should say a 32B has room for a pair of socks on me!
    32-25-34, ( made it to a 34c for a few months breast feeding and found it hard to cope with the size).
    If I had any curves, I too would be happy heavier than what I am.

We are all sooooo different.

Avitar is me at 105, not skinny looking by any means.

Cheers, h.

And isn't it funny how different people look at quite varying weights, even if they're a similar height? You look great at 105 but think I'd look odd! The human body is a wonderful thing :wink:

Yes. It really is. I look overweight at 120.
  • MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    I'm 5'0 :smile:
    My sw was 148
    My cw is 132
    My gw is 110!

Unfortunately, I have big boobies, so it makes my top look big even though my arms are relatively small. :#
  • arclemmons
    arclemmons Posts: 5 Member
    I'm 5'2" and 132lbs. I've had three kids and would ideally like to be back to 115-120 and but more toned than I was when I was that weight before.
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 791 Member

If you are 5'1" or 5'2", there is no way in hell that you look sickly thin at 140 lbs.
    It's perception in that case my bra size at the time was a 36 G. I was actually wearing a size 10 jeans but perception was I'd dropped a lot of weight in a small time I'm still big up top but a relatively small waist. 1+1 in this case meant sick.

• deannaaaaaaaaa
    deannaaaaaaaaa Posts: 238 Member
    I think my best was 120... highest was 180, currently down to 167 :) short girls add me!
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    I'm 5"2, started at 196lbs, now around 108lbs. I went down to 100lbs and looked a little gaunt. Put a bit more weight on and looking healthier. I prefer to go by how I'm feeling and looking than by a number on the scale now.
  • Fitgirl_666
    Fitgirl_666 Posts: 56 Member
    laineybz wrote: »
    I'm 5"2, started at 196lbs, now around 108lbs. I went down to 100lbs and looked a little gaunt. Put a bit more weight on and looking healthier. I prefer to go by how I'm feeling and looking than by a number on the scale now.

Great job!!! :)
  • michellemybelll

It's perception in that case my bra size at the time was a 36 G. I was actually wearing a size 10 jeans but perception was I'd dropped a lot of weight in a small time I'm still big up top but a relatively small waist. 1+1 in this case meant sick.

Maybe the speed at which you lost is what was alarming people, but not the actual weight. at 140 lbs you're still overweight, going by BMI.