Post your Weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• saharams18
    saharams18 Posts: 10 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hi guys just wanted to show. You my progress I was 298lbs on the left I took it on May 2014 and now I'm 144lbs I'm still far from my goal but I'm working on it everyday. still im proud of myself for getting this far, I'm in the best shape of my life and I'm really happy. by9imr2fmx0j.jpg
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,118 Member
    Options
    saharams18 wrote: »
    Hi guys just wanted to show. You my progress I was 298lbs on the left I took it on May 2014 and now I'm 144lbs I'm still far from my goal but I'm working on it everyday. still im proud of myself for getting this far, I'm in the best shape of my life and I'm really happy. by9imr2fmx0j.jpg

Wow! You look fantastic! You lost over half of your weight! How did you do it?
  • saharams18
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »

Thank you! I never take a break from my diet, I always eat clean and I rarely Cheat, i used to do cardio 5 times a day, now I'm doing strength training 4 times and cardio 2 times a week.
  • fanncy0626
    edited September 2015
    Options

Thank you! I never take a break from my diet, I always eat clean and I rarely Cheat, i used to do cardio 5 times a day, now I'm doing strength training 4 times and cardio 2 times a week.

You are an inspiration! I struggle with eating clean but seeing your results has given me renewed determination. I do SL5x5 every other day do you do a program like this or your own?
  • saharams18
    Options

You are an inspiration! I struggle with eating clean but seeing your results has given me renewed determination. I do SL5x5 every other day do you do a program like this or your own?

Back when I was only doing cardio I did Jillian michaels dvd the banish fat boost metabolism and I change up to other dvd that are similar. Now Im doing this on my own but I recommend the Kayla itsines bikini body guide for the strength training.
  • kratschie
    kratschie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    jesslp2015 wrote: »
    Still have a ways to go, but 206 lbs to 164 lbs.

gv5jg74nelxe.jpg

you look so much younger! Great work
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I would add my pics but idk how. But my before and after pics are on my profile....I went from 320 to 230...check em out:)
  • Ponkeen
    Ponkeen Posts: 147 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Bump.
  • Ponkeen
    Ponkeen Posts: 147 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    w1dcx7ko9i9a.jpg
    Back in May, at my highest weight and finally making the decision to lose.

ndvun67y0vey.jpg
    In mid-August, about three months along the path. 29 pounds down and about 55 more to go. Just portion control and CICO. My physical activity level has stayed about the same, but I have never had a problem getting outside to do a little exercise (though I could stand more strength training.... blllleaargh, strength training....)

It is just beginning to feel a little different, and I don't think anyone other than myself has actually noticed (or others have chosen not to say anything). Which is fine; this is for me, not for everyone else. I'm hoping to see and feel more differences in the coming months, and I am happy with the progress to date.
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    Ponkeen wrote: »
    It is just beginning to feel a little different, and I don't think anyone other than myself has actually noticed (or others have chosen not to say anything). Which is fine; this is for me, not for everyone else. I'm hoping to see and feel more differences in the coming months, and I am happy with the progress to date.

You're doing great! Sometimes people don't say anything because they feel they would be saying that you were fat before and they don't want to insult you.
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,493 Member
    Options
    Tzinn1992 wrote: »
    25 down, 25 to go!
    7mc1p6txre1z.jpg

Go Birds!
  • rbotlove
    rbotlove Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is 4 months progress and 30 pounds down :)q5hy87ar6bni.jpg
  • chrisjonesy2k
    chrisjonesy2k Posts: 29 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    8qkvo11leekq.jpg

7 and a half months done,78lbs gone,maybe another 20 odd lbs too go,not decided yet.
  • boogiewookie
    boogiewookie Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    1zlgi91.jpg
    starting weight was 209, the 1st pic was around 203. the "after" pics were taken at about 180. I'm 176lbs now, trying to get down to 166lbs for my 1st big goal of pre-pregnancy weight. I gained 50lbs with my son. I try to eat at a deficit to lose weight but I lift heavy because I effing love it!
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Been lurking these success threads for a while but thought I'd finally post on here (have posted in a few height specific threads but not a generic success one!)

Still a work in progress....
    5"7. SW 205, CW 167, 1st GW 160 (probably down to 145 eventually)
    k1vtkoy1qscb.jpg
    kcm16gtp0c0d.png

6kxakl2q7ik2.jpg
    9w6sva4g1bg7.png
  • Eatnliftiron
    Eatnliftiron Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    a7l3qno9ktox.png
    I'm dedicated to this lifestyle! !!96797329.png add me
  • Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I finally have the courage to post some of me my before not sure what I weigh but at my heaviest I was 107.6kg this pic is probably close to that weight.x0gugmhq4h1e.jpg

Two weeks ago at my best friends wedding in my bridesmaid outfit, around 86kg
    qfwednf521ht.jpg

current weight 84.8kg
    goal weight 73kg

I will reassess once I get there....

• bert45071
    bert45071 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    These are so motivational!Thank you for posting them!
  • Soulinwater
    Soulinwater Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Here 20 lb lost but 20 lb more to go!! How do you continue? Do you up your exercise or do you keep doing what you are doing?

kl29n8hutfqz.jpg
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    Here 20 lb lost but 20 lb more to go!! How do you continue? Do you up your exercise or do you keep doing what you are doing?

kl29n8hutfqz.jpg

You look fantastic! The closer you get to your goal the harder it is to lose since you probably don't have much body fat. I started weight lifting so I could sculpt my body. I do Stronglifts 5x5. I love the results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!