I love Big Sexy Women

Options

Replies

• Feathers1734
    Feathers1734 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    well she is beautiful, I just think that is unhealthy.

Carrying that extra weight COULD lead to health problems and difficult pregnancies is all.

Physically, yes she is gorgeous and in the moment she may well be healthy, but lasting health is the question at hand.

For instant attraction/gratification yes she is pretty.

Again you may be right but unless you are "her" physician how can you factually say that..just saying!! I respect your opinion though!! I've seen some who I know for sure can't be healthy myself lol..but again not all plus size "people" are unhealthy..I know some in better shape then us per say!!

• Feathers1734
    Options
    Travis_2 wrote: »
    I can't understand why more of these womenz isn't all up on this?! I mean. For reals.

you mean this conversation?

we are here lol

cuz this is a mens conversation mostly lol

and contrary MOST of us women DO NOT walk around in skin tight clothing?!

Regardless of what the media/society wants you to think ;)

Her *kitten* gon look big regardless of her clothes..lmao but maybe I'll find a classier pic to appease u..lol I feel ya

• Feathers1734
    Options
    Hardenton wrote: »
    I like big beautiful men

Hey that's your prerogative buddy!! I ain't gon knock Ya!! Lmao!! #DoYaThang
  • Feathers1734
    edited March 2015
    Options
    well she is beautiful, I just think that is unhealthy.

Carrying that extra weight COULD lead to health problems and difficult pregnancies is all.

Physically, yes she is gorgeous and in the moment she may well be healthy, but lasting health is the question at hand.

For instant attraction/gratification yes she is pretty.
    [/quote]

How bout this pic..more class & tastefulness
    d4tsc2lv5i1t.jpg

• Feathers1734
    Options
    I was over 250 lbs for a very long time with no significant health problems other than back and hip pain from the extra weight and high blood pressure.

I had no diabetes or any other problems of severity. My blood pressure was not even issue enough to require meds.

I chose to lose weight because it was slowing me down and I could not keep up with my son who was a toddler at the time and I was tired.

You understand what I'm saying then...

• LisaMahlet
    LisaMahlet Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    My niece although very beautiful had has health issues...type II diabetes,high blood pressure and no energy at the age of only 25.
  • Feathers1734
    Options
    I would go out with black and white dress, if I were friends with yellow dress girl and she showed up for a night on the town with me dressed like ahooker I would be embarrassed and tell her to change, I dont dress like a hooker and wont be seen with girls who do!!!

Ha ha ha!! I agree with Ya!! Definitely a poor choice of photo on my part!! But she'll still get the business lmao

• Feathers1734
    Options
    I was over 250 lbs for a very long time with no significant health problems other than back and hip pain from the extra weight and high blood pressure.

I had no diabetes or any other problems of severity. My blood pressure was not even issue enough to require meds.

I chose to lose weight because it was slowing me down and I could not keep up with my son who was a toddler at the time and I was tired.

You understand what I'm saying then...

I do understand, but weight, like age, catches up with one self is the point I am make, the weight and booty may be passing fun now, but remember that big booty will sag with coming age.

That extra weight may carry consequences such as heart problems, diabetes, poor mobilities, aches, pains, a myriad of other health problems, just becuase I did not have them then was I was young I was lucky.

I am 40 now, I was lucky then, no telling what would have been if I were still putting on weight, I would probably be over 300 lbs with bad health problems is the point I am making.

Keywords are "may carry"..but believe me I agree with you!! I just love me a big woman..so I'm biased on the subject!! Ha ha!! #LetMeLive B)

• Feathers1734
    Options
    LisaMahlet wrote: »
    My niece although very beautiful had has health issues...type II diabetes,high blood pressure and no energy at the age of only 25.

Is she a big young woman? Does she exercise & eat right?
  • Feathers1734
    Options
    I myself DO NOT prefference BB men....

BB= Big Black? Lol