13»

Replies

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    Everyone's criticizing the financial aspect but not the health benefit and advice the poster inquired. Yes Herbalife has questionable business practices but their products are ok. I used the shakes a few years back. I mixed my vanilla and cookies and cream with soy milk and bananas. I lost weight but felt restricted. I binged and gained. since joining mfp, I don't feel restricted and I'm still loosing. I wouldn't use the shakes as my main weight loss method. I'm even thinking about buying a bottle on amazon so I can have every now and then when I don't feel like cooking or going out. Its a great meal replacement but gnc also has great ones to.

personal experience. #yessss good to read this Thx personal experience not PERSONAL OPINION

lulz, you don't know what you don't know, apparently. lol

I'm just going to start prefacing my responses to these threads with "I've done Herbalife (Shakeology/Body By Vi/wtfever)" and then list off all the reasons why it's crap.

Ten bucks says they still won't listen.
    Most probably.

But some of them don't have to save for vacations... whatever that means. Lol. I don't have to save for a weekend in napa and dinner at the french laundry, but I will, why?

Because I'm an adult. Same reason I don't buy from mlms.
    lol

"I'm sorry you're not balling out of control like I am but I could go to Milan tomorrow if I wanted to so maybe you should just not do Herbalife since you aren't rich enough to bask in its healthy deliciousness!"

True, I feel bad now. lol.

That was not directed at you, haha.

Also, I could probably afford Herbalife if I wanted it, but considering I spend about $200 a week on groceries for my family, I really want to eat the meals that I spend time planning, buying ingredients for, organizing and cooking. OP will realize this, too, once her twins are out of infancy.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Do you really want to hurt me?

Do you really want to make me cry?
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    She didn't ask anyone's opinion she asked for other people on the diet for their experience, I got the same kind of response when I posted, I will make up my own mind about the product once I've tried it until then I'm happy to see if it works for me & for some jus like myself money isn't the issue having the time to plan prepare cook and even eat 3-5 healthy meals/snacks isn't always possible & herbalife shakes are better than getting takeaway in my opinion but I may change my mind once I've been on it for a bit but I will let you know

giphy.gif

You post in a public forum, that's pretty much an open invite for opinions. Welcome to the internet though.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Do you really want to hurt me?

Do you really want to make me cry?

ldtpOON.gif
  • kampshoff
    kampshoff Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Everyone's criticizing the financial aspect but not the health benefit and advice the poster inquired. Yes Herbalife has questionable business practices but their products are ok. I used the shakes a few years back. I mixed my vanilla and cookies and cream with soy milk and bananas.

Then why on earth would you not buy a cheaper protein powder (if you absolutely have to replace a meal with a shake) and take a multivitamin? Why support a company with questionable business practices? Why would you not spend all of that money on something else? Save up for a vacation? Go out to a nice dinner and a movie with your SO? Put it in a savings account? Send it to my house?

I will never understand people.

Because for some of us we have the joy of not having to save for a vacation, money isn't the issue here well not for us clearly if it is for you then fair enough maybe herbalife is out of your budget and therefore not for you or maybe you strongly dislike the product whatever your reasons I hope whatever you can afford or are doing works for you

Hint: rich people don't get rich (or stay rich) by being frivolous with their money.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    make-it-rain-1jk6.jpg