Lemonade diet

Options
124»

Replies

• Curlychip
    Curlychip Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    AZTallguy wrote: »
    I appreciate everyone's insight and help. I'm not a doctor just a guy who has mistreated his body for a number of years and is now trying to clean up some of the damage. Can I prove anything? No. But what I am going to do is what I feel is right for me, which is my right. Thanks again you guys. Good luck on your journey!

Sure it is your right to do what you want with your body, but we are able to offer advice that may lead to a better outcome for you. Good luck anyway!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    OP I am going to go ahead and give you some advice…

1. enter your stats into MFP and set it to one pound per week loss, and eat to that number
    2. get a food scale and weight all your solids and as many liquids as you can
    3. log all your food into MFP as accurately as possible
    4. if you want to exercise find something you like, do it, and stick to it; I would suggest weight lifting but that is just what I like.
    5. realize that are no "bad" or "good" foods; there is just food that your body uses for energy. So yes you can fit in some ice cream, cookies, etc; just make sure you that you balance that out by hitting your caloire/macro/micro targets for the day.
    6. go into MFP custom settings and set your macro percents to 35% carbs/35% protein/30% fats.
    7. repeat until you get desired results
    8. oh - and ditch the whole cleanse/detox/magical solutions to weight loss. Just eat less then you burn and try to get some exercise in ..the weight will come off.