A big personal reward for the end of weight loss?

Options
does anyone have a reward they are dangling infront of themselves for reaching their goal? Such as: vacation? New wardrobe? Etc...

Mine I won't elaborate on (will discuss in personal message) but it's an expensive 'body changer' lol!

Anyone else?

Replies

• rosiorama
    rosiorama Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    The satisfaction of not being overweight anymore.
  • Fraulein86
    Fraulein86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im going to reward myself with a whole new wardrobe (definitely with more dresses) because ever since I lost about 40 pounds, clothes shopping is fun and definitely not a chore!
  • Farm_Girl_Strong
    Farm_Girl_Strong Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Fraulein86 wrote: »
    im going to reward myself with a whole new wardrobe (definitely with more dresses) because ever since I lost about 40 pounds, clothes shopping is fun and definitely not a chore!

Yay! I looooove shopping when I am at my goal weight!!

• blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I have a whole list-- with a reward for each 10 lbs and "big" rewards for milestones like vacations-- my final goal reward is also a "body changer" lol
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I really don't. I've bought new clothes along the way and those are pretty much my reward.
  • farberry
    farberry Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Maybe another tattoo!
  • SeattleJill
    SeattleJill Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    A fancy Alexander McQueen dress. I started saving already. The dress will be a big splurge for me. Most of my clothes are thrifted. I don't ever plan on getting married. I'm calling it my Sweet 16/Prom/wedding dress splurge since we didn't have the money for the first two growing up anyways. God I love pretty dresses.
  • alburger60
    alburger60 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    10 NEW SUIT NICE CLOTHING FOR WORK AT THE OFFICE & A 7 DAYS CRUISE TO SOMEWHERE NICE.BUT I MUST KEEP IT OFF FOR 8 MONTH BEFORE I GET MY REWARD.
  • got2bfitmom
    got2bfitmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I bought a goal bikini. My really big reward is to hire a professional photographer and do a burlesque photo shoot
  • got2bfitmom
    Options
    I bought a goal bikini. My really big reward is to hire a professional photographer and do a burlesque photo shoot

When I say burlesque I mean tasteful pinup style
  • MrsGreco
    MrsGreco Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    When I lose the weight, I'd love to have my first baby. One of the main reasons for losing weight. Then after I shed the baby weight and get toned up.... I'm getting my boobies done!! :blush:
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    A pretty new dress for my best friend's wedding and a pretty new dress for my big brother's wedding. Maybe a belly button piercing? Depends on how my stomach looks...and I'm married, 30 and have two kids...maybe not.
  • janice12530
    janice12530 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The hope my double bypass open heart surgery done in November will never be repeated!
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    My test fee for ACE personal trainer cert.
  • got2bfitmom
    Options
    MrsGreco wrote: »
    When I lose the weight, I'd love to have my first baby. One of the main reasons for losing weight. Then after I shed the baby weight and get toned up.... I'm getting my boobies done!! :blush:

Ohh boobs I would love to do that... 2 kids at a young age breast feeding and being over weight has not helped this puppies out at all!!
  • Farm_Girl_Strong
    Farm_Girl_Strong Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    MrsGreco wrote: »

Ohh boobs I would love to do that... 2 kids at a young age breast feeding and being over weight has not helped this puppies out at all!!

I am with ya on that.... October here I come!!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Was not a main enabler or one that i even thought of until deep into my WOE. I would like to get a scale design tattoo that has my before and goal weight in roman numerals and my fav' motivation quote.
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I rewared myself along the way with new clothes and a fablous coach bag when I hit the 60lbs mark.

My main goal was to run a marathon in my favorite city. Yes, I used that as my reward. HA I ran it and finished it in New Orleans and then had the most wonderful time in the "Quarter" and Bourbon St.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I have a lot!

Tattoo ~ mermaid on my ribs, perhaps...
    Vacation ~ St. Croix this summer!
    Arm lift because my arms are already a wreck and I have 25ish pounds to go. Hopefully I can afford it around the beginning of next year.

• LoveMyBabes3
    LoveMyBabes3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I should be at my goal weight of 130 pounds before summer. One thing I don't have is a swimsuit so I'm looking forward to buying a rather flattering one. I will also buy myself lots of dresses. I can't wait to show off my body to my family members who like to tell me how big I am. I hope it shocks them to see me go from 191 at my highest to 130. I'm at 153 now.