Creatine

Options
2»

Replies

• NightShiftMedic
    NightShiftMedic Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    While creatine will add water weight, know that it's water weight inside the muscle. Thus it will make your muscles look bigger, but probably won't make you look bloated. While a small portion of the population are creatine non-responders, most people will see some benefit in terms of muscle size/strength/power. As others have said, best way to use it is 5 grams/day, taken whenever you feel like it. No loading, no cycling, use pure creatine monohydrate. And drink enough water!!! Try to dissolve it in something warm. Some people (myself included) experience diarrhea if it's not well enough dissolved. A warm liquid will help it dissolve more completely.

Hope this helps.
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    Usually to get more definition, a cut would do that, the muscle pops out more as the fat is stripped away. That's why it's easy to think you've built muscle when you're on a recomp when really you've just revealed the muscle underneath.

Did you need to bulk first OP?
  • lbulahan87
    Options
    Usually to get more definition, a cut would do that, the muscle pops out more as the fat is stripped away. That's why it's easy to think you've built muscle when you're on a recomp when really you've just revealed the muscle underneath.

Did you need to bulk first OP?

Yea I'm under weight right now I'm 108lbs 5"3 i have gained 5lbs so far
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Excellent! Keep it up!
    Creatine will help you build muscle perhaps,
  • Brolympus
    Brolympus Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for definition creatine is definitely not the way to go. You'll bloat from the excessive amount of water in your muscles. If you wanna tone, I recommend weightlifting for reps(10-14 range) and less carbs and more protein. Vitamins are never a bad idea; combine all this with an adequate amount of cardio and you have a formula for success. Hope I could help

lol wut