Options
124»

Replies

• mirrim52
    mirrim52 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    davis978 wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    For breakfast I have one of these things and all I have to do is drop the stuff I want for my sandwich into it while I go do my hair. It means a hot breakfast as I walk out the door.
    [img]http:/][/img]

That's amazing - I have never seen that before. Do you clean it every time you use it, and how long does that take? I saw on the website it says the plates can go in the dishwasher, but I don't run my dishes every day.

I just wipe it down after each use, the throw the pieces in the dishwasher on the weekend. Just don't put cheese on there until the end or you will end up with a runny sticky mess! I only made that mistake once...
  • DC_TheDrivah1
    DC_TheDrivah1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I usually stick to the stereotype clean-eater diet. Chicken breast, Rice & broccoli. Lol. Some people can't eat this all day everyday but I actually really enjoy it. Oatmeal and a protein shake for breakfast and a protein shake with my dinner meal. For my 2 snacks I eat a slice of multi grain bread with a scoop of PB and for my other snack I eat just an apple. Slightly over a gallon of water a day....and as far as the "worst snack", they get that rep for being so calorie/sugar dense. I eat them bc my caloric goal allows me too luckily.