• ernurse167
    ernurse167 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Squats
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Burpees, mountain climbers - basically any exercise that makes me stick my butt awkwardly into the air and bounce around like a jack@ss while my shirt slowly rides up over my face and exposes my tender underbelly to the elements.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    As part of my current program, physioball hamstring curls. Should be easy as pie. But after I've exhausted my hamstrings with deficit deads and a few other things, they are hard!
  • thegorgousala
    thegorgousala Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Burpees, mountain climbers - basically any exercise that makes me stick my butt awkwardly into the air and bounce around like a jack@ss while my shirt slowly rides up over my face and exposes my tender underbelly to the elements.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Bulgarian split squats. Bleh!
  • thegorgousala
    thegorgousala Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Lol yes!
  • arlington21
    arlington21 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Lol any exercise is my least favorite, but if I had to choose it would be resistance training ones like push ups. I like cardio :#
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Burpees, a stupid name, first time I heard of that exercise I got warned at the gym that wasn't a exercise using belching methods to strengthen stomach muscles.
  • foursirius
    foursirius Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    The hamsterwheel, I detest treadmills.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I love anything intense so I hate any exercise that I don't feel like I'm being challenged with is a lose for me.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    My stupid circuit training which combines all the worst exercises ever invented (burpees, push ups, standing mountain climber, etc) Yuck.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Any weight lifting... Ugh.... I wish I could like it more...
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    800s
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    There are several sports I hate with a passion (from the ones I have tried obviously), like tennis, or wind surfing or volley ball.
    If we are talking about exercises that are usually parts of strengthening programs or cardio routines etc, I hate the elliptical, it has been my warm up these last weeks because of an injury not allowing any other cardio type activity, and even 10 minutes have me bored to tears, I just cannot understand what is even remotely interesting about it. I feel almost the same way about stationary bikes, but at least with some good music I can make it to half an hour and pretend to myself I enjoy it. I also hate supermans, I have been trying them on and off for more than 20 years now, and I still hate them as much as I did in high school.
  • rez2012
    rez2012 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Bulgarian split squats. Bleh!

Those and ab exercises. The ab burn destroys me.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    when i started out i thought planks were some form of tortue. How the hell was i supposed to hold all my weight up. and i didnt like burpees
    still dislike burpees now though but can get through it.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Spin
    and Burpees
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Burpees
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options