What's your least favorite exercise?

Options

Replies

• lotusdiamond22
    lotusdiamond22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cardio I hate it! But I could lift all day however that doesn't help being that I am still over weight
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    I don't enjoy lifting weights in general, but I understand it is a necessary anti-osteoporosis evil.

I hate, hate, hate the stationary bike with the vengeance of a thousand fiery suns with PMS.
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I hate treadmill and push ups as well. Need to lose these 38lbs to love them eh lol
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    None. Because if I don't like it I don't do it. Too many choices to do things you don't enjoy.
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Those big ropes, my trainer just luuuuuvs to have me do arms to warm up...it makes me want to cry...I suck it up and do it anyway.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    SuggaD wrote: »
    None. Because if I don't like it I don't do it. Too many choices to do things you don't enjoy.

Anything weight training related is as boring as f*k, but important to running performance.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    SuggaD wrote: »

Anything weight training related is as boring as f*k, but important to running performance.

Music, music, music. Music makes everything fun!
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Front plank with a cable row. I feel like I am going to fall over.
  • Curtruns
    Curtruns Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    sprinting intervals
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    The one I need the most...abs.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Okay, you all can :p:s at me: I love the burpees, mountain climbers, pushups and planks and all the variations (forever devoted calisthenics enthusiast <3 ).

But....I despise any ab work that puts any pressure on my lower back/tailbone--crunches, situps, etc. Traditional ab moves are excruciatingly painful for my tailbone (congenital anomaly). So...I don't do them. Not necessary at all, anyway.
  • Kittens08
    Kittens08 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    BURPEES
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Bench press. I really don't like it.

I prefer almost all other upper body push variations.
  • AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Long, slow, painfully monotonous treadmill running. No thanks.
  • kmorales_4
    kmorales_4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I don't enjoy lifting weights in general, but I understand it is a necessary anti-osteoporosis evil.

I hate, hate, hate the stationary bike with the vengeance of a thousand fiery suns with PMS.

You're Hilarious
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Any type of exercise done on a cardio machine, aka torture device. That includes the treadmill, elliptical, stairmaster, stationary bike, and anything else on that side of the gym. Running or jogging of any kind (outdoors, indoors, etc.). I prefer HIIT or cardio kickboxing for cardio - not nearly as boring or miserable.

Oh, and overhead press can kiss my butt. :smile:
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    LISS = low intensity steady state cardio. I prefer to do HIIT workouts instead.
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Cardio...specifically treadmill, elliptical and stationary bike. I'm learning to deal with it through music, but just hate it. Necessary evil today as I had two pieces of pizza last night after too many drinks. Ugh!
  • thegorgousala
    thegorgousala Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Burpees, a stupid name, first time I heard of that exercise I got warned at the gym that wasn't a exercise using belching methods to strengthen stomach muscles.[/quote

Hahaha....you said stupid name.I hate burpees too
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Working out with weights.
    Like doing cardio though, especially the elliptical.