Need to get fit & skinny for summer

Options

Replies

• Tasha372
    Tasha372 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just ignore ;) We all have fixit spots - you can do it girl :)

• AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Why don't you just get fit instead of whatever it is you're doing.

There are 3 or 4 ladies who've responded above who are on some pretty serious lifting programs, and I doubt any one of them sport peen.
  • Tasha372
    Options
    That's what I am trying to do. I just want to get fit. I don't see the problem.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    Tasha372 wrote: »
    randomtai wrote: »
    Fishing-For-Compliments.png

:laugh:
    Hahaha you dick sent it you taken the piss it's called irony

wat even...
    British slang is always confusing.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options

There's no problem with that, but your OP was meaningless. A subject line and a huge headshot picture???
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I heard the first step in getting fit was losing the attitude

Don't know whether to :huh: or :laugh:.... I'm swaying towards :laugh:
  • Tasha372
    Options
    jacksonpt wrote: »

There's no problem with that, but your OP was meaningless. A subject line and a huge headshot picture???
    I was trying to say before. To someone that this is my first time on here, and I don't really no what I am doing e.g the picture and the subject
  • Tasha372
    Options

As I was trying to say before this is my first time on this app therefore I don't really no what to do. E.g picture and the subject line. If I new how to delete it I would
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

As I was trying to say before this is my first time on this app therefore I don't really no what to do. E.g picture and the subject line. If I new how to delete it I would

So what were you trying to make a thread about?
  • Tasha372
    Options
    Getting fit and I don't even no what a thread is.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

Well as in most social situations you would ask a question, wait for responses and not call those responding names.
  • Tasha372
    Options

Well as in most social situations you would ask a question, wait for responses and not call those responding names.
    Yeah you think. So you can stop calling me now.

• 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

what? you are the one insulting people.

protip: when posting in the forums (these message boards) and when you start a thread (this thing we're all replying to) it's helpful to include a question, or a statement, or an anecdote so that we know what to address. or did you just want everyone to know that you need to get fit, like an FYI?
  • fitmomhappymom
    fitmomhappymom Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    the point of this post is....?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Tasha372
    Options
    3bambi3 wrote: »

protip: when posting in the forums (these message boards) and when you start a thread (this thing we're all replying to) it's helpful to include a question, or a statement, or an anecdote so that we know what to address. or did you just want everyone to know that you need to get fit, like an FYI?
    NO definitely asked a question about shoulder injury
  • fitmomhappymom
    fitmomhappymom Posts: 171 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ^^^this LOL (the pic, not the brainless post from OP)
  • 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

i'm sorry, but you didn't. go back and look at the thread. your original post was just a picture of your face with no words.

why don't you restate your question so you can get some good answers? or, you can start another post with your question.

finally, if you continue to call people names, your posts will be reported and deleted and you will find it hard to get the answers you are looking for.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

No you didn't. I'm not trying to be insulting but is english your first language? Are you currently sober right now? Just trying to figure out what's going on.
  • MelWick524
    MelWick524 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    this girl is new, and, like I know I have when I was younger and before becoming educated on everything on here, I just wanted to be fit and skinny for summer, too. Ease up, people. We've all been there. Let's welcome her and help her readjust her goals instead of bashing her for saying she wanted to be skinny, like we're all holier than thou. Come on now.