Looking for friends in their 30s looking to lose 40-50 lbs!

Options
2»

Replies

• kimberlydgarcia
    kimberlydgarcia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom of 3 (17,13,11). I got married and started having kids very young! I have about 50+ lbs. I'd like to lose. :)
  • jdewall756
    jdewall756 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and new to MFP. I would love to take off about 40. Any new friends, ideas or encouragement would be greatly appreciated!!
  • JennLKottler
    JennLKottler Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and looking to lose 40-50 pounds. I lost 20 had surgery and I gained it all back. I've lost 8 lbs in the past 2 weeks. Looking for friends so feel free to add me. I'm always looking to meet people with similar interests. Also I need buddies to motivate me and hold me accountable.
  • joone_9
    joone_9 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, working full time...busy mother of 3 (19m, 5 and 7). Lost around 80+lbs so far since oct2013 but want to lose another 30..then maybe 15-20 more..we will see! Would love people with similar lives/goals to vent to and go through this journey with. I've only recently reached out to people on here as I now realize that it may be easier with support so I'm ready to make real friends! The second part of this journey is so much harder but I really really want to keep going!
  • JennLKottler
    JennLKottler Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to do this by myself for way too long. I realized I need the support system and friends that are having the same struggles as myself.