Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you be ok with being stuck on an island with the above person?

Options

Replies

• blossomholly
    blossomholly Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    pass again! im gonna need a man on the island with me :#
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    @blossomholly, a real man who knows how to build fire, hunt, clean and protect the camp from little kids like @BroBroncoski
  • jorinya
    Options
    You're just the type of boy us women dump. You're off the island, watch out for sharks. My man is really hot and very strong. Oh I'm not bitchy but you still a little boy! You wouldn't know a real woman if she stood before you. Go play with your toy soldiers an leave the island for real men like @arian10daddy.
  • arian10daddy
    arian10daddy Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    awww.. aint that sweet of you @jorinya ...
    Let's pack up our bags and get going, or we gonna miss the chartered plane that I got for you... ;)

sorry bro @BroBroncoski ... That's must've hurt big time! OUCH! LOL :naughty:
  • arian10daddy
    Options
    @jorinya lol I an 18 and can prolly outlift dude above, no offense but for you. I won't outlift mickey mouse lmaooo, And dump? Dude hell you won't stand a chance in my book grandmom. U mad? Yea u mad lmaooo

yeah you're a 10 year old alright! :sunglasses:
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Yes for sure.
  • jaatree
    jaatree Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    @jorinya lol I an 18 and can prolly outlift dude above, no offense but for you. I won't outlift mickey mouse lmaooo, And dump? Dude hell you won't stand a chance in my book grandmom. U mad? Yea u mad lmaooo

Chill dude, no point being mean! Now Let's go fish! Ud need all the fish you can find to keep that shape! :)
  • arian10daddy
    Options
    As I said, No offense lol But it is kinda true. I am js lmaoo, If you get this butthurt on net
    jaatree wrote: »

Chill dude, no point being mean! Now Let's go fish! Ud need all the fish you can find to keep that shape! :)

Lol I am chilled bro, They just can't take a joke and sounds like they having stroke over this. Lol

Good for you bro! now here's some lollypop that you can suck on...

z59cayo49nkh.jpg
  • lushers80
    lushers80 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Depends if he can chill a bit.
    No space for egos if there are only 2 of us.
  • jaatree
    jaatree Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Yeah man sometime people don't get my jokes at all, and that makes me furious, but I let them live, I think may be my joke was not funny enough! ;)
  • jorinya
    Options
    As I said, No offense lol But it is kinda true. I am js lmaoo, If you get this butthurt on net
    jaatree wrote: »

Lol I am chilled bro, They just can't take a joke and sounds like they having stroke over this. Lol

I'd rather be a grandmother than a little boy who cries to mummy when his little soldier won't stand up straight. Besides I'm happily married and I'm WAY OUT OF OUR LEAGUE even if I wasn't. I can dish it out too.

Back to fishing @jaatree and @arian10daddy you guys are the sweetest. Now go get me some coconuts while I get the fish