Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you be ok with being stuck on an island with the above person?

Options

Replies

• sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    You all be nice no more fighting or I'll kick you all off this island.
  • arian10daddy
    arian10daddy Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    jorinya wrote: »
    As I said, No offense lol But it is kinda true. I am js lmaoo, If you get this butthurt on net
    jaatree wrote: »
    @jorinya lol I an 18 and can prolly outlift dude above, no offense but for you. I won't outlift mickey mouse lmaooo, And dump? Dude hell you won't stand a chance in my book grandmom. U mad? Yea u mad lmaooo

Chill dude, no point being mean! Now Let's go fish! Ud need all the fish you can find to keep that shape! :)

Lol I am chilled bro, They just can't take a joke and sounds like they having stroke over this. Lol

I'd rather be a grandmother than a little boy who cries to mummy when his little soldier won't stand up straight. Besides I'm happily married and I'm WAY OUT OF OUR LEAGUE even if I wasn't. I can dish it out too.

Back to fishing @jaatree and @arian10daddy you guys are the sweetest. Now go get me some coconuts while I get the fish

LOL...
    yeah, haters gonna hate, we're going on a date...
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    sure sweet n' sassy
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    haha these comments are funny.
  • arian10daddy
    Options
    As I said, No offense lol But it is kinda true. I am js lmaoo, If you get this butthurt on net
    @jorinya lol I an 18 and can prolly outlift dude above, no offense but for you. I won't outlift mickey mouse lmaooo, And dump? Dude hell you won't stand a chance in my book grandmom. U mad? Yea u mad lmaooo

Chill dude, no point being mean! Now Let's go fish! Ud need all the fish you can find to keep that shape! :)

Lol I am chilled bro, They just can't take a joke and sounds like they having stroke over this. Lol

I'd rather be a grandmother than a little boy who cries to mummy when his little soldier won't stand up straight. Besides I'm happily married and I'm WAY OUT OF OUR LEAGUE even if I wasn't. I can dish it out too.

Back to fishing @jaatree and @arian10daddy you guys are the sweetest. Now go get me some coconuts while I get the fish

Lmaoo Way out of my league? Don't even get me started there BurgerQueen. Lmaoo chill before you have a stroke bro baha

ok ok ... fine! you have the last word, you have the last laugh!
    all hail #BroncoskiButtHead, the king!
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options

Lmaoo Way out of my league? Don't even get me started there BurgerQueen. Lmaoo chill before you have a stroke bro baha

Didn't your mommy tell you not to play with fire? And BTW we don't all throw our toys out of the playpen. Let adults have their fun and go play with your toy soldiers like a good little boy. The island is no place for a child.
  • arian10daddy
    Options

Didn't your mommy tell you not to play with fire? And BTW we don't all throw our toys out of the playpen. Let adults have their fun and go play with your toy soldiers like a good little boy. The island is no place for a child.

Chill babe... ignore the attentionseekers and they run away with their tail between their legs... :)
  • jorinya
    Options
    @arian10daddy still waiting for my coconut. No go climb that tree, lol. Please
  • jorinya
    edited May 2015
    Options

Lmaooo "fire" Brah Pretty sure you never had any "adult fun" till marriage, Now back to loosing those 25 pounds grandmom.

I had more fun than you'll ever have in your entire life. Go play with your toys.Besides I think I look great for someone who has had four kids. My oldest is 13 and way more mature than you. Go suck your thumb in thethe corner like a good little boy.
  • Lemonshake
    Lemonshake Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    we both have four kids we can handle bloomin anything so heck yeah we can be on an island together holiday time!
  • joek030
    joek030 Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Yes, she looks like a strong woman
  • arian10daddy
    Options
    here you go @jorinya ...

62jkoldxm81j.jpg

Make sure you make good use of those shells afterwards... you know... ;)
    vq47mf5bpmo1.jpg
  • arian10daddy
    edited May 2015
    Options

I had more fun than you'll ever have in your entire life. Go play with your toystoy. Besides I think I look great for someone who has had four kids. My oldest is 13 and way more mature than you. Go suck your thumb!!

Lmaooo your bp beeping out there? Lmao "more fun" yea sure if you count getting stuffed in locker fun cos pretty sure that's only fun you had bro.

calling a chick, 'bro'... Now we know which standard you're in.. I vote for Kindergarten! Oh wait they know how to differentiate a man from a woman...