• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    No.

You are not Jules.
  • Cocoapuff717
    Cocoapuff717 Posts: 155
    Options
    I assume you're just trolling here, but if not- NO! None of that counts. You have to DRINK 8 (8 ounce) glasses of water a day. Showering and swimming do not count at all, and neither does eating fruit. Neither does kool-aid or tea. Straught up water down your throat. Come on man. You have to get serious if you want to see real results.

Um, kool-aid and tea DO count.

My idea also works on Kool-aid. Haven't tried tea. Actually I have only tried it on grape flavored kool-aid for obvious reasons. You will have to experiment with other flavors.

Also, grape koolaid mix is good in moon shine. Here's how:

1. Add kool-aid packet to water
    2. place mixture in afore-mentioned filtration system
    3. Toss out the water and remove the left over grapey powder bits
    4. Add to moonshine
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Are you having dehydration issues or something? While a lot of the water we need daily is consumed in food I wouldn't count it. I also wouldn't be upset if I didn't get a full 8 glasses but during certain times like hot weather or more intense exercise you will need more and I don't see the point in nickel and diming out the amount of water in the foods you eat. Just drink it.

I have constant dehydration issues. I work outside in the heat. I need to be sure that I am not going to die. Someone would be sad about that.
    I'll cry for you! :cry:
  • ClumsyArtist
    ClumsyArtist Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You could, but what would be the point of all that work? if you're healthy and losing weight and not dehydrated without drinking your water and just eating your fruits and veggies, fine. If you're not thriving, not losing weight, eating too much because you're thirsty but it feels like hunger, it doesn't matter how many cups of water you're taking in via food, you need more water.

Well I currently get most of my water from Coke Zero and Rockstar Zero Carb energy drinks.
    Don't feed the trolls people...
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    How much water do you get from swimming and showering?

Tip #103 for hitting your daily water target: shower with your mouth open
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Are-you-serious.jpg
  • Cocoapuff717
    Options
    How much water do you get from swimming and showering?

Tip #103 for hitting your daily water target: shower with your mouth open

I do this! But I always forget to log my shower water. =/
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I assume you're just trolling here, but if not- NO! None of that counts. You have to DRINK 8 (8 ounce) glasses of water a day. Showering and swimming do not count at all, and neither does eating fruit. Neither does kool-aid or tea. Straught up water down your throat. Come on man. You have to get serious if you want to see real results.

My idea also works on Kool-aid. Haven't tried tea. Actually I have only tried it on grape flavored kool-aid for obvious reasons. You will have to experiment with other flavors.

4. Add to moonshine
    I like you:drinker:
  • Cocoapuff717
    Options

4. Add to moonshine
    I like you:drinker:

Thanks! My Grape moonshine concoctions adds +10 to my charisma stats.
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    No.

You are not Jules.
    No.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    You have to DRINK 8 (8 ounce) glasses of water a day.

That's completely and totally wrong. A good portion of your water intake can come from foods and other liquids and there is no set guideline that defines how much water one should drink. 8 glasses a day is a totally arbitrary number espoused in a 1974 nutrition book - it's only a theory.
  • whierd
    Options

4. Add to moonshine

Grape koolaid has only a 1d6 chance of becoming moonshine. :(
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    When I am having dehydration issues I will eat watermelon. I also drink about 100 ounces of water a day too. Probably more on heavy exercise days.:drinker:
  • whierd
    Options
    You could, but what would be the point of all that work? if you're healthy and losing weight and not dehydrated without drinking your water and just eating your fruits and veggies, fine. If you're not thriving, not losing weight, eating too much because you're thirsty but it feels like hunger, it doesn't matter how many cups of water you're taking in via food, you need more water.

Well I currently get most of my water from Coke Zero and Rockstar Zero Carb energy drinks.

That wasn't even a joke. I could take a pic of the inside of my truck if you want.
  • jadethief
    jadethief Posts: 266 Member
    Options

I don't think he wants to eat people, just fruit. Anyway, trolls need to eat something, or they'll go into starvation mode.
  • whierd
    Options

I don't think he wants to eat people, just fruit. Anyway, trolls need to eat something, or they'll go into starvation mode.

Starvation mode is largely a myth. Plus I am fat, so no danger there.
  • Cocoapuff717
    Options

4. Add to moonshine

Really? I only use d10's. Diamonds are a girls best friend.
  • FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    You can, as long as you do the following:

1. Have a glass of water with lemon.
    2. Count the fruit in your water.

Just to be fair.
  • whierd
    Options

4. Add to moonshine

Really? I only use d10's. Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Has too much potential to be OP.