Guys (or girls) would you date a girl that was bald?

Options

Replies

• Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Why not? Hell, I'm bald. Can't very well discriminate against the hairless!
  • Xandistra
    Xandistra Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I donated all of my hair and currently I have baldness, I think bald women are beautiful :) Confidence plays very strong for any type of girl though.
  • matuskap
    matuskap Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Im going to be honest, it would put me off at first. First contact is very important and so its possible i would not even approach hairless woman. If you see someone without hair, you dont just start conversation because you expect some kind of issue and you dont know what story is behind it nor do you know the person so i best dont bother them with anything. If i knew the girl beforehand or she would wear a wig and then i found out i problably wouldnt care much. Tho this kind of issue creates often (especially in women) other psychological issues. If i had to tiptoe my way around a woman everytime she has some bad day because someone stared at her funny i would not date her for sure, as I dont have much patience for self pitty and mood swings and this seems like a strong trigger for weaker temper.
  • Chomper76
    Chomper76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Behxo wrote: »
    So now for whatever reason that a girl is bald, being that she couldn't help it for health reasons, just decided to shave her head to donate or for the look would you still date the person?

You are smoking hot, so.. duh yes. Lol
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    It would depend on who.
  • Chomper76
    Chomper76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    conangt87 wrote: »
    Ya hair loss sucks. Many males with male pattern baldness (myself) know those feels.

Isn't that the truth.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Baldness, on both men and women, if pulled off right, can be very attractive.
  • Hypnogogic
    Hypnogogic Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Bald people are weird! Wait a second...
    Yeah, I would. We could buff each other!
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Yep. Though, like everything, a person goes on a case by case basis. Like how some men look small and weak and emasculated by baldness, while others look fantastic bald? Same is probably true of women. No look works on everyone.
  • mericose
    mericose Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My college GF had alopecia.. I had no idea until after our 3rd date when she told me she had to share something with me and said she would understand if I didn't want to see her again. She removed her wig and I was honestly speechless by just how beautiful she was... so yeah, I would date a bald woman :smile:
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Looks aren't everything, but bald can be totally sexy!

http://cdn.movieweb.com/img.news.tops/NE0uDfzw2uyH34_2_b.jpg

I think lack of hair creates a perfect opportunity to play up the eyes with bold makeup and sweeping lashes. You also have more freedom to play around with big, fun earrings. Gorgeous!
  • GibsonSG_67
    GibsonSG_67 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I get the beauty comes from within, but let's be honest there is usually a physical attraction to somebody, at least initially. But that as they is in the eye of the beholder.
    But to the question, No I can't say baldness would matter one way or the other, too many other variables
  • lexlowe
    lexlowe Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Would not date. Let's be honest here folks, dating is highly dependent upon initial superficial physical attraction and as popular the bald-look has been for 20 years, most people are more attracted to full heads of hair than chromedomes.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Behxo wrote: »
    I'm genuinely curious though to see how most people view it considering that it's not really "socially acceptable" for women to not have any hair.

If I am into her, that doesn't matter.
    As a person, that doesn't matter.
    Really, to me, it doesn't matter.

Cheers.
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,881 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Now, if the woman donated her hair to a cancer patient, let me tell you, I'd really be into her. Selfless acts like these are a serious turn-on to me but sadly, are becoming more rare these days.
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    Who said being bald and female was socially unacceptable? Unusual, yes but not unacceptable.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I had the most fun when I went bald and raised money for St. Baldrick's. My BF at the time didn't have any issues with it, and he was the one who shaved me completely bald (really sweet intimate moment). I just went extra girl beautiful earrings, more make up, and cute clothes. Scarves are also a lot of fun to wear and there are so many ways to wrap a scarf.

Don't worry think Demi Moore GI-Jan or Sinead O'Connor both beautiful woman. There is also an image of this beautiful bald mother breastfeeding her newborn after a mastectomy...I think it's one of the most touching images I've ever seen.

Hair is just hair, and besides you wouldn't want an idiot who is so shallow they are only attracted to you because of hair.

Talk about a weird society we encourage bald pits and legs on a woman, but discourage a bald head.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to shave my head and one day I will, I imagine it being incredibly freeing. I'm growing my hair out right now to donate in honor of my niece who had to go through chemo for cancer treatment when she was 16.

look up st. baldricks

• KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Psh, I would absolutely date a girl that was bald. If she's embracing and rocking that sh**, there's hot as hell.

It's more about her personality, sense of humor, intelligence, our compatibility, and how well she gives back massages.. And none of that has to do with how long her hair is. ;)