need support- half way of my 21day fix!

Options
Ok I've stuck to it now, 10 days, I'm midway of my 21 day fix. Really looking for support!!!hn355v0q0cvl.jpg

Replies

• melly0405
    melly0405 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm half way as well doing no where near as well as you. Your pictures look amazing quite inspirational! Let me know how I can support you.
  • justinenh
    justinenh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! I'm starting the program tonight, just got the package yesterday. Are you following it both nutrition & exercise? I have to read through everything but hoping the mix of 7 different exercise routines will keep me motivated. You must be feeling great!
  • Tittan44
    Tittan44 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome. ... keep with it... fantastic results so far... what is the 21 day fix
  • Polishchik
    Polishchik Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    melly0405 wrote: »
    I'm half way as well doing no where near as well as you. Your pictures look amazing quite inspirational! Let me know how I can support you.

Hello, I'm sure doing amazing! Support via Instagram. Keep you accountable! And me:)

I feel great :)
  • Polishchik
    Options
    justinenh wrote: »
    You are looking great! I'm starting the program tonight, just got the package yesterday. Are you following it both nutrition & exercise? I have to read through everything but hoping the mix of 7 different exercise routines will keep me motivated. You must be feeling great!

Hi Justine!
    I love it, 30 min workout that I thought would do nothing, but omg it total works!! So affective because it's structured so well. I do the diet and shakeology. I think the best thing I did was do the Instagram and fb thing to keep me accountable. Join me!
  • Polishchik
    Options
    Tittan44 wrote: »
    You are doing awesome. ... keep with it... fantastic results so far... what is the 21 day fix

Most part of the p90 series. My coach suggested I do that first as a jump start back into the routine, I also bought the shakeology (which truth be told is to die for I make all sorts of desserts with it, but don't tell my trainer;). I love it, easy, and effective. I highly recommend it. Let me know if you need more info!
  • justinenh
    justinenh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    starting today!
  • Polishchik
    Options
    justinenh wrote: »
    starting today!

Awesome!! Go gettem