Okay! Ladies: what about 'the girls'?

Options
2»

Replies

• MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    MKEgal wrote:
    (Plug for Allure - they were great, and while they carry more normal sizes, they specialize in larger cups/bands. They have stores, or order online.)
    Mech9 wrote:
    Thanks for your reply. I'll check that brand out.
    I really would like a breast lift surgery at the end, but I'm terrified of losing sensation in the nipple area and scars. I don't know if that's still a possible side effect or if surgery has improved... =/
    Allure is a store. They carry a variety of brands. One thing I like about them is that for their plus-size sizes they use plus-size models. What a concept, right?

I already have a scar from having my collarbone repaired (plate installed), and the whole upper left quadrant of my chest/shoulder has had no sensation for more than a year because of that surgery (slowly coming back), and honestly the sensation in my breasts & nipples just has never done much for me anyway.
    So while I'm sure techniques are always improving, sensation isn't something I'm worried about. :disappointed:
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Mine were the first thing to go, they just look sad now :'(

Felt like this thread needed a cheery gif o:)

women-pregnant-baby-give_birth-old_women-breasts-jchn2_low.jpg
  • bunnywestley81
    bunnywestley81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I think I want to stay tubby!!!!!

I do not wanna lose the twins!!!!
  • Sydbert93
    Sydbert93 Posts: 11
    Options
    in my experience the smaller they get the less they droop
  • CObluegrass
    CObluegrass Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    lost a bunch of weight in my 20's and boobs still looked great
    lost a bunch of weight in my 30's and boobs still looked great
    lost a bunch of weight in my 40's and I have big boob sacks that are now empty. I should have kept the weight off one of those first two times, but I wasn't losing it in a healthy, sustainable way. I'm paying the price now. One day, I hope to be able to afford to fill them back up and lift 'em high.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38DD to a 34C (fast approaching 32C/34B) I'm losing weight slowly. I lift weights. I moisturize. I sleep with a pillow between my girls when I sleep on my side.

There's no fighting the droop with a now 66 lb loss. It's not a sag so much as.. when they move at certain angles, there's more skin wrinkling. They're a little deflated. I sometimes feel like I pour them into a bra.

All that said, they look totally normal in even non-push up bras. I only have 1 push up bra and they look amazing in it, no wrinkling.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38D to to a 32FF with 45lbs, so the girls didn't really go down in size, my back did. They have never been "perky" even in HS. They've always been big. Other than surgery, I think I'll need to live with them. I don't do anything "special" to keep them where they are. I'm just not that worried about them.

I've always wanted to be one of those women that could wear a strapless or spaghetti strap dress with no bra. Not happenin'. I've also always wanted to be 5'2 and 100lbs. Still, not happenin' since I'm 5'11. You get what you are dealt.
  • SandyCoils
    SandyCoils Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    A thread after my own heart boobs. When I lost weight back on 2009/2010 I lost some boobage. Didn't really care to see my girls swimming around in a bra that didn't quite fit anymore, but it was ok. I just reinserted the padding I had previously removed from the bra. That worked fine for me. Frederick's has bras with those pads you can pull out, and I appreciate them for it. I'm currently a 38F, and would love to be a 36D. But I want them perkier. They don't have to be saluting, but I damn sure don't want to be walking on them. That is one thing I think I will do for myself when I turn 50 if I need it. By that time all of my kids will be gone from home and I can be a little selfish. I want to be that fabulous and 50 chick that makes your jaw drop. I've got 7 years for that though, so by that time, I should be ok.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't been the same since nursing my girls (they shot up to a J cup). I really don't think there's anything to be done for it. I pour them into my bras in the morning - and they are still a rather generous size (36F).
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    SandyCoils wrote: »
    I just reinserted the padding I had previously removed from the bra. That worked fine for me. Frederick's has bras with those pads you can pull out, and I appreciate them for it.

Yes, those are good bras. Fairly reasonably priced too.
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Mech9 wrote: »
    I'm concerned about, ehem, "dropping" due to the weight loss. I couldn't care about size, but I definitely don't want them to droop once I lose fat in them. D:

So, I've begun moisturizing the 'lung protectors' every time I shower and wearing a sleeping bra. It seems to have made them... perkier than before? Is that all in my head?! I also want to begin exercising the pectoral muscles...

Well, anyhow, what do you do?
    I have gone from a 38 DDD to a 34 A, they aren't droopy. They aren't like a 16 year olds lol but they're fine.