Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

two slices of multigrain bread vs oatmeal

2»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Well, are you within your calories? Are you hungry later? If you're within your calories and don't get hungry later, there's nothing wrong with that many carbs.
  • VermontDan
    VermontDan Posts: 50 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Well, are you within your calories? Are you hungry later? If you're within your calories and don't get hungry later, there's nothing wrong with that many carbs.

calories I'm ok. i'm over on the recommended carbs though.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    VermontDan wrote: »

Depending on the bread and the oatmeal, they could be exactly the same in terms of protein and fiber. Your bread in the link might be the better choice AND you prefer it to oatmeal and you have other options for the oatmeal. I would eat the bread. Eat things that you like.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    VermontDan wrote: »

Then I wouldn't even worry about it, as long as your protein is high enough.