how much weight are u planning on losing?

Options
My Goal is 86pds I have already lost 15pds. So 71pds more!!

Replies

• kmlong2015
    kmlong2015 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    40Lbs here! Hopefully by june!
  • treezy83
    treezy83 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Between 15 and 20 more pounds
  • Preshienly
    Preshienly Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have a total of 86 lbs to lose. Im at a plateau right now so I'm feeling frustrated. But I have to keep moving because giving up is not an option..

• sivilmeow
    sivilmeow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    currently 40 lbs to my first real goal weight. When I hit that I will see where I am at and adjust my goal according
  • nesian_twin
    nesian_twin Posts: 198
    Options
    heaps at least 20kg
  • AllieMitchell15
    AllieMitchell15 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    When i first started my weight loss journey i started off at 205lbs :s
    Doctors tell me i need to be at about 120-130lbs
    My goal is to lose 80 lbs over all and its been a tough journey but i feel like the pounds will be droppin like flies here shortly now that my body isnt in so much pain anymore!
  • claudiamejia2
    claudiamejia2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Have to lose 30lbs!!! I've lost 65 pounds within the past couple of years, was 217 before and succeeded 150lbs sep/14 then the holiday's came around
  • kjerome101
    kjerome101 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10 lbs, not a whole lot but it's what I need to do to feel happy with my body again
  • eelliott5_7
    eelliott5_7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    30 kg for me, 6.2 down 23.8 to go!
  • Congrats on the 15! My goal is to lose between 30-40 pounds. I'd lost 3, then gained it back...mysteriously...or, because I ate some bread...a lot of bread haha
  • htg20
    htg20 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    38 to go.
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    Just stay focused and lets motivate each other you can do it!! :-)

• KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    My goal was 39lbs, and I only have a few to go!
  • bounceaway
    Options
    2lb per week to reach target of 28 lbs ...well that's the plan :)
  • MrsBowen952015
    MrsBowen952015 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on losing around 30 lbs. Maybe a few more. Down 8. Can't wait to get that number to double digits. Good luck to you! :D
  • jett69
    jett69 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    10lbs, nice and slow or get to 10% bodyfat. Once I see a vein on my lower abs, I'm done.
  • migusto66
    migusto66 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all I am going to set my goal for 30 pounds. Starting today thanks
  • kemazing
    kemazing Posts: 7
    Options
    30 lbs! Just started today.
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    Hahhaaha!! I understand have you thought about having a cheat meal and or day. I have one and Believe it helps alot more when you have a strict diet plan which mines is 1200 calories a day no carbs, breads, sugars, beef pork or fried foods... Only baked or grilled fish, chicken, or turkey the meat have to be smaller than my palm and no higher than a deck of cards....I each more of what I want around breakfast time a medium meal for lunch and less for dinner (childs plate)...and in between healthy snacks...I usually set my free day for saturdays since thats when the most events are taking place and family likes to eat out. Lol just dont give up...Im pushing for you...I also exercise 3 times a week at the gym...But this is only my diet plan...However feel free to try anything I just mentioned...Great Luck!! :)

• ldshamilton
    Options
    Great Job!! You can do it!
    30 kg for me, 6.2 down 23.8 to go!