how much weight are u planning on losing?

Options

Replies

• vanessarose121
    vanessarose121 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    15lbs here.
  • nolanmome
    Options
    I need to lose 80 lbs. I need to be strong, and stay away from the junk. I need to feel better about myself.
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    15lbs here.
    Great Job!!! :-)
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    nolanmome wrote: »
    I need to lose 80 lbs. I need to be strong, and stay away from the junk. I need to feel better about myself.
    We can do this!! Thats why we are all here lets do it together...we can request each other and be there for each other everyday...especially when we just need someone to talk to and motivate us more!! You are in the right place!
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    Congrats on the 15! My goal is to lose between 30-40 pounds. I'd lost 3, then gained it back...mysteriously...or, because I ate some bread...a lot of bread haha
    Hahhaaha!! I understand have you thought about having a cheat meal and or day. I have one and Believe it helps alot more when you have a strict diet plan which mines is 1200 calories a day no carbs, breads, sugars, beef pork or fried foods... Only baked or grilled fish, chicken, or turkey the meat have to be smaller than my palm and no higher than a deck of cards....I each more of what I want around breakfast time a medium meal for lunch and less for dinner (childs plate)...and in between healthy snacks...I usually set my free day for saturdays since thats when the most events are taking place and family likes to eat out. Lol just dont give up...Im pushing for you...I also exercise 3 times a week at the gym...But this is only my diet plan...However feel free to try anything I just mentioned...Great Luck!! :-)
  • ldshamilton
    Options

htg20 wrote: »
    38 to go.
    Just stay focused and lets motivate each other you can do it!! :-)
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    kemazing wrote: »
    30 lbs! Just started today.
    Are you excited?? I was so excited to start on my first day! Jan.1. 2015
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    migusto66 wrote: »
    Hi all I am going to set my goal for 30 pounds. Starting today thanks

That is a great weightloss goal!! We can do it with the help of each other!!
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    jett69 wrote: »
    10lbs, nice and slow or get to 10% bodyfat. Once I see a vein on my lower abs, I'm done.
    You are going to hit that goal quick!! I know you can do it!!
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    I'm planning on losing around 30 lbs. Maybe a few more. Down 8. Can't wait to get that number to double digits. Good luck to you! :D

Stay focus and the weight will drop right off!! Thank you Good Luck!!
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    bounceaway wrote: »
    2lb per week to reach target of 28 lbs ...well that's the plan :)

You may be able to get more than two pounds off each week! Either way your goal is right around the corner!! I believe in you!! :-)
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    My goal was 39lbs, and I only have a few to go!

Whooo hooo!!! I Love to hear that!! Let me know once you have reached it!!! Ohhh Im so happy for you!!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I want to lose a total of 112.5 lbs. 88.5 lbs down, only 24 more to go!
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    kjerome101 wrote: »
    I want to lose 10 lbs, not a whole lot but it's what I need to do to feel happy with my body again

Yes Do what makes u feel good and happy!! Im rooting for you! You got this!!
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    Have to lose 30lbs!!! I've lost 65 pounds within the past couple of years, was 217 before and succeeded 150lbs sep/14 then the holiday's came around

OMG a success story!! Congrats!! Dont let the food control you...you control the food!! Im proud of you!
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Awesome job so far OP! I've lost 50 so far, maybe 10 more pounds (not sure) so about 60 pounds total.
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    When i first started my weight loss journey i started off at 205lbs :s
    Doctors tell me i need to be at about 120-130lbs
    My goal is to lose 80 lbs over all and its been a tough journey but i feel like the pounds will be droppin like flies here shortly now that my body isnt in so much pain anymore!
    I started at 216 so I feel your pain...Now im at 196, I was on my journey before getting on myfitnesspal so I understand. My goal is 130 so 66 more pounds to go and Im very good!!! We can do this with the help of each other
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    heaps at least 20kg

:-) you can do it!! Im here to motivate you!!

• ldshamilton
    Options
    sivilmeow wrote: »
    currently 40 lbs to my first real goal weight. When I hit that I will see where I am at and adjust my goal according

Smart very smart and great job!!! Keep in touch!! You are almost there!
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    Preshienly wrote: »
    I have a total of 86 lbs to lose. Im at a plateau right now so I'm feeling frustrated. But I have to keep moving because giving up is not an option..

My goal was 86 as well...now its 66 come on we can reach our goal together!!