Starbucks??

Options
124»

Replies

• Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I get an unsweetened passion tango tea... My new obsession!
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I get a Venti non-fat salted caramel mocha, no whip (which is now just a caramel mocha since they don't have the salt anymore). It's about 380 calories and I sub it for my lunch. Needless to say I don't do it very often.
  • jackjackattck
    jackjackattck Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Skinny Vanilla Latte=] it is a generic vanilla latte, but asking for anything "skinny" will give you non-fat milk and sugar free syrup. It comes to about 110 calories for a Grande, but when I decide to indulge in Starbucks I make sure to fit it in my day!
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I get a venti frap once a month with extra caramel >:)
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I just got a delicious drink, a Venti raspberry zebra mocha frap with Java chips, whipped cream and chocolate syrup. :yum: Yeah, that's how it's done... :p
  • deaniac83
    deaniac83 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I love Starbucks, although I don't get to go there as often anymore. Surprising, considering there's one across from work. But when I do go, I'll most often get a dark roast hot coffee or an iced coffee. Sweetened if iced. Once in a while I will get then blended caramel mocha (mmmmm), but I usually end up just eating the whip cream and drinking just a tiny bit of the actual drink lol. Other times I will have their passion tea lemonade. But I also watch my email inbox for Starbucks offers and opportunity to earn bonus stars (using the Starbucks app to pay), and when there's one I like, I will often have whatever has the bonus stars.

Basically, I have what I want. But I log it, and I don't overdo it. It's a treat, and I treat it like one.
  • terar21
    terar21 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I loooooove soy chai tea lattes. Sometimes I get them dirty (with an espresso shot). I might have that once a month. I have sweet iced green teas probably twice a week.
  • Sweetredpoison
    Sweetredpoison Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Non-fat misto or a non-fat flat white :) I used to only drink caramel macchiatos but MFP also inspired me to change. If you are craving something sweet I would say the Skinny Vanilla latte or skinny cinnamon dolce latte would be my picks.
  • BicepsAndBows
    BicepsAndBows Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I try to avoid Starbucks and just make my own coffee. Then I just add in some unsweetened vanilla almond milk and Truvia zero calorie all natural sweetener. However, if I'm traveling and have to get Starbucks, I usually just go for a PIke Place Roast brewed coffee and then add a little bit of skim milk, a pump of sugar free vanilla syrup, and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top. Most of the Starbucks have coconut milk now, which is a good choice to lighten it as well, instead of whole milk or half and half! Of course there is nothing wrong with indulging in your favorite drink every once in a while, as well. If you want a latte or frappucino go for it! Just try to make it a once a week or every other week treat and plan it into your calories for the day so you stay within your goal! :)