LEAN IT UP! (Memorial Day 2015 Challenge)

Options
1234568»

Replies

• cosmichvoyager
    cosmichvoyager Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    thanks! I never ever focus on the scale. Sometimes it stays stuck or wobbles for weeks, I believe if your diet is reasonable and you're working out a lot/doing any form of consistent strength training, the scale is only a small part of the narrative.

Feeling good > any random number on a stupid machine.
  • unhgoose
    unhgoose Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks to whoever suggested progress pics. I have so many from right around this weight from the last few years it is ridiculous. But I took some more a month ago and even though the scale hasn't really changed, and I've only lost a quarter of an inch in measurements I do actually looked more toned and tighter. And thank god for that because this has been a hella frustrating month and a half.

About 10 years ago I weighed about 40 lbs more than I do know. I lost 30 of that and then from having two kids I've spent the last 5 years putting on some weight and taking it off. So I've done this successfully before. But I haven't consistently tried so hard and seen NO results on the scale before.

Everytime MFP says in "5 weeks you would weigh XXX," I want to yell, "Liar!"

But at least I look little more toned, so I'll keep at it. Thanks for the encouragement @cosmichvoyager!
  • titianwasp
    titianwasp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow...looks like I missed all of April. How depressing. I was heads down studying for (and PASSING!!!) my professional certification. That's off my plate, but I spent the better part of 1.5 months stressing like mad and living on take out chinese and pizza. To celebrate? Fish, and veggies and exercise. Um...yay? Lol - but hey, we fall off the horse and get right back on. Let's see if I can now reverse the 17 pounds I put on in two months (omfg). :disappointed:
  • titianwasp
    Options
    oh god...and my weight obsessed inlaws are arriving in two nights.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I too have been dealing with abnormal amounts of stress. since Memorial Day is coming i final weigh in today at 133 which is up .5. still proud. should be another month before the abnormal stress is gone.
  • titianwasp
    Options
    I too have been dealing with abnormal amounts of stress. since Memorial Day is coming i final weigh in today at 133 which is up .5. still proud. should be another month before the abnormal stress is gone.
    I hear ya - got back on the wagon yesterday. That's what it comes down to...picking yourself up after you stumble. Happy Memorial day - back to it!!