• Anadeusz1987
    Anadeusz1987 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    In UK isn't better. Most popular is alpro.waste of money 2
  • Anadeusz1987
    Options
    adowe wrote: »
    I'm planning to stop drinking milk for about 4 weeks and I'll see how it works.

What are you hoping to get from not drinking milk?

Lose more underskin water.
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options

what??

• Anadeusz1987
    Options
    Sarauk2sf wrote: »
    civilhokie wrote: »
    I never drink milk because it causes inflammation in the body. Also if you think about it a cow lets her calf drink milk so he will grow to be a 300lb beast. No animal in the wild drinks milk after they are full grown. When I quit drinking milk my allergies disappeared and I generally feel better. Educate yourself and do what you feel is best for you! Good luck!

Oh dear lawd, not these old arguments again.

It does not cause inflammation in my body.

I drink milk and am not 300lb...your argument is invalid

Your argument is also incorrect re animals in the wild.

So yes, please educate yourself.
    I wonder...why do people refer to animals in the wild only when it comes to your wants ???!!

LOL
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Milk makes me poop in really horrific ways, so I refrain from drinking it. I don't see any reason to cut it from ones diet though.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Are you tracking macros or just cutting out milk from you regular eating?

Yes I track my macros.Every 2 weeks -50carbs(200calories)ill increase proteins when I go down to 150g carbs a day.i keep my fat at 0,5g x body weight.
    What about you?

Not tracking at the moment - sitting at maintenance and just making sure I get enough protein (mentally add it to ensure I get about 150g). When I do track, fats are about 50g - 60g and carbs vary - cutting they are 150g - 200g (depending on how steep the cut) and maintaining they are about 300g with a refeed once a week whether cutting or maintaining.

If you are tracking, there is no reason to give up milk tbh.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

If you are looking to carb deplete (which is not permanent) - reducing milk is one way - but so is reducing carbs in general.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    I never drink milk because it causes inflammation in the body. Also if you think about it a cow lets her calf drink milk so he will grow to be a 300lb beast. No animal in the wild drinks milk after they are full grown. When I quit drinking milk my allergies disappeared and I generally feel better. Educate yourself and do what you feel is best for you! Good luck!

Oh dear lawd, not these old arguments again.

It does not cause inflammation in my body.

I drink milk and am not 300lb...your argument is invalid

Your argument is also incorrect re animals in the wild.

So yes, please educate yourself.
    I wonder...why do people refer to animals in the wild only when it comes to your wants ???!!

Sorry - not understanding your comment. Could you clarify.
  • Anadeusz1987
    Options

what??
    Subcutaneous
  • ffallings
    ffallings Posts: 20 Member
    Options

I second that. If I want a smoothie or cereal or anything that needs milk, I use almand or coconut milk. There are plenty of alternatives to cow's ilk that you can try and see which ones you prefer