TRADER JOE'S

Options
Headed to Trader Joe's today for the 1st time today! Any suggestions?

Replies

• ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Fruit and veggies, nuts and seeds, cookie butter (it's delicious), TJs dark chocolate. Enjoy your shopping at TJs.
  • TiffKouns
    TiffKouns Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Awesome thank you!
  • starlite_79
    starlite_79 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    their sweet chili sauce--i use it to make a stir-fry with chicken and vegetables. it's fantastic!
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    their sweet chili sauce--i use it to make a stir-fry with chicken and vegetables. it's fantastic!

Yummy! Thank you
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    Fruit and veggies, nuts and seeds, cookie butter (it's delicious), TJs dark chocolate. Enjoy your shopping at TJs.

Sounds like I might get into some trouble there! I am excited
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    It depends! I like their coffee and tea. Hemp hearts, frozen fruit for smoothies, 21 Seasoning Salute, freeze dried fruit, almond butter, and cottage cheese. Oh, and the dark chocolate in the round tins by the check out. 40 calories a piece! Oh! I forgot! Gluten free Jo-Jo's. My husband says that the texture (because of the gf flours) makes them even better than the regular Jo-Jo's.

But I have a limited diet.

The rest of my family loves the bacon, their cereals, their version of Doritos, cashew butter, all sorts of cookies, the This _____ Walked Into A Bar line of snack bars and even more chocolate things.
  • caryb2015
    caryb2015 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I make a 1.5 hour road trip just to stock up on their plain, non-fat yogurt. It's THAT good.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    They have an amazing meat selection!!
  • SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I personally LOVE their Sardinian parchment crackers! The crackers are 60 calories each, but they are HUGE, so I never need to eat more than one or two at a time.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    fireworks chocolate bar - a must! they also have dark chocolate bars that 100 calorie each. their peanut butter with flax and chia seeds. their premade salads are good, the raisin/olive crisps and or the fig/rosemary crisps, the peanut butter granola bars, and they have these milk cookies that are really great with yogurt and fruit.
  • sheldonklein
    sheldonklein Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Dairy. Shelf stable Indian food. Stock. Frozen fish.
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    besaro wrote: »
    fireworks chocolate bar - a must! they also have dark chocolate bars that 100 calorie each. their peanut butter with flax and chia seeds. their premade salads are good, the raisin/olive crisps and or the fig/rosemary crisps, the peanut butter granola bars, and they have these milk cookies that are really great with yogurt and fruit.

Yum! Thank you!
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    I personally LOVE their Sardinian parchment crackers! The crackers are 60 calories each, but they are HUGE, so I never need to eat more than one or two at a time.

Will have to give them a try!
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    Dairy. Shelf stable Indian food. Stock. Frozen fish.

Thank you!
  • chopsart
    chopsart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Rice crackers, cat cookies.
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    They have an amazing meat selection!!

Good to know! Thank you the hubby will like that!
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    I make a 1.5 hour road trip just to stock up on their plain, non-fat yogurt. It's THAT good.

I have been looking for some great yogurt!
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    It depends! I like their coffee and tea. Hemp hearts, frozen fruit for smoothies, 21 Seasoning Salute, freeze dried fruit, almond butter, and cottage cheese. Oh, and the dark chocolate in the round tins by the check out. 40 calories a piece! Oh! I forgot! Gluten free Jo-Jo's. My husband says that the texture (because of the gf flours) makes them even better than the regular Jo-Jo's.

But I have a limited diet.

The rest of my family loves the bacon, their cereals, their version of Doritos, cashew butter, all sorts of cookies, the This _____ Walked Into A Bar line of snack bars and even more chocolate things.

Goodness I am super excited! Thank you!
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    chopsart wrote: »
    Rice crackers, cat cookies.

Cat cookies??? I love rice crackers!
  • Evenstranger
    Evenstranger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My favorite TJ's item is their frozen seafood mix - shrimp, scallops and calimari. Each piece individually frozen, so you can use a little or a lot. A 1# bag is about $7-8 and no waste!