47 lbs lost since 1/1/14 and counting! Will you join me? :)

Options

Replies

• sarahvchapman
    Options
    Amazing job!! Congrats!! I work in financial industry as well and it is hard to lose the weight in a desk job. But i love the job! So need to change my diet and exercise schedule! thanks for the inspiration!!
  • candacecollinsfinley
    candacecollinsfinley Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! :)
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Such a inspiration,
  • candacecollinsfinley
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • candacecollinsfinley
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • shezza4mobee
    shezza4mobee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    very pretty! And isn't Paris gorgeous? Been there a few times (school field trip and honeymoon too! :)
    I've lost 47 lbs so far as well and still have another 50+ to go but first another 10 in the next 6-7 weeks before my Mom visits and we head over to Florida with my kiddos!
    Add me if you'd like, always happy to have more friends and more accountability! :)
  • fitfat1975
    fitfat1975 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! I need some motivation!!! Help! Lol
  • abrac07
    abrac07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So i only started using this today but i have to say, i can completely relate to you and im just wondering if you have any tips to keep the motivation, iv tried and promised myself sooo many times to keep going but always give in! Im getting married this year and have enough time left to make a difference but i know im gonna throw in the towel unless i find something that really works!
  • abrac07
    abrac07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Could you give some tips on snacking??
    very pretty! And isn't Paris gorgeous? Been there a few times (school field trip and honeymoon too! :)
    I've lost 47 lbs so far as well and still have another 50+ to go but first another 10 in the next 6-7 weeks before my Mom visits and we head over to Florida with my kiddos!
    Add me if you'd like, always happy to have more friends and more accountability! :)

• mekah527
    mekah527 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I am just starting this journey...how many calories per day? Did you stop all carbs like bread and rice? Any help would be appreciated. Im in a group and they say you can't loose eating so many calories...but its way, way less than i was...HELP
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • aksteve777
    aksteve777 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Incredible....so impressed!!
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Not spam, true story. I'm a real person! I started 14 months ago in 2014. I'm looking for other girls to support and continue our journey together! Thanks! :)

Why would anyone think you're not real? You're doing so well and look marvelous. Good for you for getting it together while you're still young and can benefit for years to come.
  • candacecollinsfinley
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I saw a few of had questions so I sent over a few friend requests your way, I'm happy to help in any way I can! :)
  • DGurl12
    DGurl12 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it going!! You look awesome :)
  • candacecollinsfinley
    Options
    Thanks so much!! I hope everyone has a great Monday! Join me and let's do this together ladies!!! :)
  • dkfan81
    dkfan81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! I've added you!
  • candacecollinsfinley
    Options
    Aww thanks girl!! :)
  • candacecollinsfinley
    Options
    :)
  • Linda73c
    Linda73c Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Forget the haters! You look great!!!! Add me:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!