Options

Replies

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    nunat919 wrote: »
    Apparently I am "too"... as in:
    I am too nice, too mean, too tall, too ugly, too fat, too southern (yeah, I really got that one), too loud, too quiet, too serious, too silly, too strong, too weak, too dark, too light, too uptight, too relaxed, too neat, too messy, too organized, too disorganized... shall I go on?

So being "too," I am still single and wondering what is so horribly wrong with me that I am unwanted because it seems something about me should be a redeeming quailty to someone.

Yep... too independent, too big, too short, too successful, too nice, too outgoing, too quiet, too much traveling, too caring (really?), too educated, etc etc

You do have great qualities! Just have to find the person who appreciates YOU as a whole. All and I mean ALL of my exes had the "grass must be greener on the other side" symptom and every time, LITERALLY, every single one of them gave me the " you were the best thing that happened to me. Can we go back to what we were before" and I just laugh and tell them to kiss my "too" behind.

that is the way to do it! they only miss someone when they're gone... or because they got someone truly worse after you :joy:
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    .....because according to the crazy/hot chart, Unicorns don't exist.....so I guess I'm not really here typing this.....(gallops away.....)
  • sebailey3
    sebailey3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My best guess is because I am too fat, ugly, boring, and stupid, also socially awkward... I've never been in a relationship so that's the best I can come up with. Also I may have too high of standards, but I can't at this point in my life fault myself for wanting a guy who at the very least has some goals for his life besides getting drunk every night. No, I'd rather be alone than feel like I compromised too much, because I know I'm not going to find a guy who's got everything on my list, but there are some areas were compromising isn't an option for me.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ... because in binary 10 is just me and you baby.
  • nunat919
    nunat919 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    nunat919 wrote: »
    Apparently I am "too"... as in:
    I am too nice, too mean, too tall, too ugly, too fat, too southern (yeah, I really got that one), too loud, too quiet, too serious, too silly, too strong, too weak, too dark, too light, too uptight, too relaxed, too neat, too messy, too organized, too disorganized... shall I go on?

So being "too," I am still single and wondering what is so horribly wrong with me that I am unwanted because it seems something about me should be a redeeming quailty to someone.

Yep... too independent, too big, too short, too successful, too nice, too outgoing, too quiet, too much traveling, too caring (really?), too educated, etc etc

You do have great qualities! Just have to find the person who appreciates YOU as a whole. All and I mean ALL of my exes had the "grass must be greener on the other side" symptom and every time, LITERALLY, every single one of them gave me the " you were the best thing that happened to me. Can we go back to what we were before" and I just laugh and tell them to kiss my "too" behind.

that is the way to do it! they only miss someone when they're gone... or because they got someone truly worse after you :joy:

Right! Apparently she used fake grass to lure them in and then they hop over the fence realizing it was just turf..

Too bad I already put an electric fence, barb wires, land mines, heat detecting missiles, and a moat full of venomous creatures, shark, and Nile crocodiles on my fence. I just sit back and watch them squirm...BUAH HAHAHAHA
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I have yet to meet a man that makes me want to change that status.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thank god i have me.

who needs a women when you have a pu$sy... cat on your face? :open_mouth:
  • carolinagirl543
    carolinagirl543 Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Thank god i have me.

LMAO!! This could be THE quote of the month!
  • Dadof3bbg2
    Options
    Thank god i have me.

LMAO!! This could be THE quote of the month!
    Wow! Yea, I wouldn't leave my apartment!!!!
  • lucky13libra
    lucky13libra Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I choose to be! I'm too busy to add a relationship to the mix right now.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Beats me. I'm amazing!
  • COLTMUSCLE97
    COLTMUSCLE97 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    because I'm still looking for the perfect girl ;)
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I always fall for guys that end up disappearing on me and breaking my heart. Doesn't help that I'm a mushy hopeless romantic either. sigh.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    because i am a queen
  • AyaRowan
    AyaRowan Posts: 80 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Because I give a guy/relationship everything I have emotionally and never get an equal amount in return...
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Because I finally realized that my children and I deserved to be a priority, and not an after thought.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    because my bullsh*t tolerance is very low.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I have high standards
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Huerita_Sarinana Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    missbp wrote: »
    Because I finally realized that my children and I deserved to be a priority, and not an after thought.

LOVE THAT!!!
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Huerita_Sarinana Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    steve_uk9 wrote: »
    I'm single because I didn't forward that email to 15 people before midnight in 2009 :\

Hahahahha