Any non- scale victories this week?

Options
13»

Replies

• scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I was in a job interview for 15 minutes and got the position. Put my notice in today and it feels amazing.
  • chanty09
    chanty09 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    For the first time in, I would say, a year and a half I could wear pre pregnancy jeans and not maternity jeans. My son is 11 months old... it's taken some time. I was overweight when i got pregnant so I have 35 lbs to go to get where I should have been before i was pregnant. Yay!
  • rbentrup81
    rbentrup81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I said no to: cake, cookies M&Ms, and Reese's peanut butter cups today (even though they stared at me from across the aisle at work).
  • sunnydee216
    sunnydee216 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Mindlessly drinking water instead of mindless eating.
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    gelehcim wrote: »
    I had to cut my work out short on Friday because my pants kept falling down.

Best excuse ever.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    My favorite pair of Lee jeans. Finally able to wear it nice and loose. For a straight leg jean, i really hate that feeling like it's squeezing my legs. But not anymore!
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I did my sets of squats today and added the bar.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I ran 25 min without stopping.
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey, im looking for friends to help keep me motivated with positive encouragement- all friend requests accepted! And motivation shared back too ☺️
  • margolinville
    margolinville Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Getting to wear clothes I could fit into from 4 years ago with room to spare. Feeling very full after dinner and still more calories to eat left for the day. Enjoying smaller potions of high calorie food and not wanting more.