Tired of being the big girl. 24/f/300

Options
13»

Replies

• 321newme
    321newme Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    everyday LOG your food and be honest if you eat it log it. If people seeing your diary makes you uncomfortable set the diary to private in your settings, then no one but you can see it. Start with small changes that you strive to make permanent, like no soda or walk at least 5000 steps. those small changes make a big difference because thats what will keep the weight off. Meal wise go for balance have protein and fat and carbs with every meal it will satisfy you and keep you from snacking between meals and make sure you are eating enough eating to little will not help you it most likely will cause you to end up over eating from being so hungry.
  • tacobella2013
    Options
    You can do this!!! Logging works the best, the good the bad and the ugly....It keeps you accountable for everything you do or are not doing...makes you think twice about what your eating, drinking, exercising. I love this and will be on here forever! I have a long road ahead but I would love to have as many people join me on our journey to health :) Feel free to add me as a friend and I find small goals like first 10 pounds, second 10 pounds make my goal attainable since I have 80 more to go!!!!
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    welcome reepir! please feel free to add me too

You are in a great place - i just started here a few weeks ago, already feel at home, loving the way i'm feeling, i feel so energized these days, even though i've *only* lost a few pounds but I am really pushing myself at the gym and being careful with my food. Up till now i did go to the gym but wasn't really paying attention to what i was doing. With food also - i "ate healthy", i "barely touch sweets", i "dont' have junk food in the house" but yet, somehow, i got to the size i got to. so i started logging everythign i eat. (and pay attention because some of the nutritional info on the database is off). i started logging the exercise. I cut back on coffee and carbs. (that is *my* craziness, but I think going lower-carbs is helpful for me).