I've lost -74 pounds in less than 4 months

Options

Replies

• easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This is great. Thank you for sharing with us. All the best on the rest of your journey:smile:
  • gponter79
    gponter79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    A massive WELL DONE is deserved!
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    Great job, you have s uch a great attitutude, very inspirational!
  • drucole
    drucole Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to read my post and for sharing your feedback. That is why this website is so great. All of your kind words and "at a boys" are fuel to keep me going! God Bless you all!
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    Two words... AWE...SOME!!!! So proud of you!
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    What a GREAT GREAT job!! I started here 3/18, wanting to loose 97lbs. My niece referred me to here. I thought, what the heck, I'll fail, but can't say I didn't try. Well, here it is, almost 3 months, and I have lost 41lbs. My willpower has went straight through the roof! My husband said I am over doing it. He can sit there and eat whatever he want's in front of me, and it don't bother me a bit. I am like you, my journal holds me accountable, and I am in it several times a day, including from my phone as I am a truck driver. I also am up against a wall with exercising. On my photo pic's, you will see I have a HUGE hernia. My doctor really limits what I am aloud to do exercising because of it. I walk, like you, started a mile a day, and I am up to 2 now, but I am not supposed to go over 2mph on the treadmill, but I am doing 2.5 because I feel like I ain't moving now at 2. I am aloud to ride a bike. I bought a 10 speed and try 30 minutes a day, when my schedule allows it. That's it, all the doc will let me do. Anyhow, back to you, KEEP UP THE AWESOME JOB! I have been obese since I was 14. And now at 43, I wish I would have found this site earlier. But, guess it's never to late! I will send you a friend request! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Truly Awesome and Inspiring!! :flowerforyou:
  • PRINZESKIM
    Options
    Now I know I can RUN THIS RACE...Thank you again for all your wonderful tips. Congrat's to you!! :)
  • dinard
    dinard Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your wonderful work! I found your posting inspirational, as I too am a Christian and believer and feel that doing this is both a spiritual and natural journey. Keep up the good work!
  • Anely05
    Anely05 Posts: 15
    Options
    You are truly inspirational...your words brought tears to my eyes! Keep up the great work! :bigsmile:
  • Winter0916
    Winter0916 Posts: 80
    Options
    WOW! That's awesome, every time I get to read a success story it helps stay focused more and more, thanks guys for sharing this with us!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Job well done!!!

Good Luck on your journey =)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You have made an amazing transformation! Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the details and your faith in our wonderful savior Jesus! I needed this encouragment today!! Congrats!!!!!!!
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is AWESOME!!
  • AngelaU1971
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! Great job!!!
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    Praise God for you Drew.

Your focus and commitment are awesome. Giving God the glory is key to pressing on. I really appreciate your post. I'm at a stage where I am struggling with discipline and your post has given me the boost I need to refocus and take care of my temple the way the Lord intended.

Thank you for giving your life to Christ. AWESOME!
  • pavanneh
    pavanneh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!! Your story is really inspiring. Congratulations and God Bless you. Thank you for sharing.
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome!
  • sexycdn2008
    Options
    Good for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!