Please help by looking at my diary

Options
1235»

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options
    Lol
    On typical day before I started to loose weight I would have coffee, Bpj sandwich for lunch about 1-2 sodas and about 21-22 beers and dinner every day and LOTS of cookies and cream ice cream, potato chips till full.

I would only get fruit about once a month. one serving of vegies a day.

Now I don't drink and I have changed my diet 10 fold.

LeenaGee wrote: »
    I looked at one day and in reality you had a muffin and a Dr Pepper for breakfast,
    skipped lunch, had a 1/2 cup of Rice-A-Roni, 2 oz Chicken Breast, 1/4 cup of large butter beans, 35gms mixed vegetables for dinner and for snacks, 24 pretzels, 1 oatmeal cookie, 32gms Special K.

I would be starving at the end of that day and I am a 5'2in female. This is not the way to lose weight. More protein, more veggies, add some fruit. Eat!!!!

Is that right? 21 or 22 beers DAILY? Um, not judging you, really, because I don't know you, but the calories there alone are massive. Well, good for you for giving it up!
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Is one was drinking 21-22 beers a day, you can't just "give it up". They'd be in severe ETOH withdrawal, experiencing DTs, and would need a tapering detoxification done so they don't die, as alcohol detox is fatal.

Sorry, OP, I'm calling you out. I think you're full of crap, and trolling us.
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Is one was drinking 21-22 beers a day, you can't just "give it up". They'd be in severe ETOH withdrawal, experiencing DTs, and would need a tapering detoxification done so they don't die, as alcohol detox is fatal.

maybe he meant 1-2 beers. 21-22 beers means he's not functioning, he's in a drunken stupor...
  • execrate2k15
    execrate2k15 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    21-22 beers is what I meant.
    betuel75 wrote: »

maybe he meant 1-2 beers. 21-22 beers means he's not functioning, he's in a drunken stupor...

• execrate2k15
    Options
    Thank you. It wasn't easy. Nor was giving up smoking 2.5 packs of cigs. each day either but I gave that up about 4-5 years ago too.

I would love to have a few drinks again but I have looked at the cal on them and they are around 100 cal each. :\ way to much
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Lol
    On typical day before I started to loose weight I would have coffee, Bpj sandwich for lunch about 1-2 sodas and about 21-22 beers and dinner every day and LOTS of cookies and cream ice cream, potato chips till full.

I would only get fruit about once a month. one serving of vegies a day.

Now I don't drink and I have changed my diet 10 fold.

LeenaGee wrote: »
    I looked at one day and in reality you had a muffin and a Dr Pepper for breakfast,
    skipped lunch, had a 1/2 cup of Rice-A-Roni, 2 oz Chicken Breast, 1/4 cup of large butter beans, 35gms mixed vegetables for dinner and for snacks, 24 pretzels, 1 oatmeal cookie, 32gms Special K.

I would be starving at the end of that day and I am a 5'2in female. This is not the way to lose weight. More protein, more veggies, add some fruit. Eat!!!!

Is that right? 21 or 22 beers DAILY? Um, not judging you, really, because I don't know you, but the calories there alone are massive. Well, good for you for giving it up!

• hollyrayburn
    Options
    Yeah, I call BS on this kid. Unless he can tell me what he received to properly withdrawal from such a large daily amount of ETOH. Otherwise, I stand by this still:

2dhfcjabs35q.jpg
  • execrate2k15
    edited March 2015
    Options
    "Unless he can tell me what he received to properly withdrawal from such a large daily amount of ETOH" John 14:14
  • hollyrayburn
    Options
    I still say you're full of crap. Sorry. :)
  • execrate2k15
    Options
    172.6 lbs.
  • execrate2k15
    Options
    156.4 lbs
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    156.4 lbs