Any good detox or cleanses that actually work???

Options
IF so let me know. Please

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    NO-double post.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Please read back 2-4 pages and you will find many previous threads on this topic.

It's a popular one!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    772613353704839495.png
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    r-GRUMPY-CAT-NO-large570.jpg
  • cosmo_momo
    cosmo_momo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yea

it's called your GI tract. Eat some fiber. It'll do you good.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    No. Not today either.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Do you have working organs? Yes or No?

If you answered yes - they do all the detoxing you need
    If you answered no - you gonna die, maybe go see a doctor.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    1538668_1437544626476587_343071643_n.jpeg
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    1538668_1437544626476587_343071643_n.jpeg
    Agreed...

there is a group here in town *cough* simply FL that is advertising a detox...they were low on my list of things to respect but now they are on the bottom...

I keep trying to get a pic on my phone to post on FB but hard to do when I am driving...
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Your body knows exactly what to do, even if your brain is not up to scratch.
  • Mamapaul76
    Mamapaul76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So much negativity! Well I am currently a nursing student in microbiology and heavy folks do tend to have more unneeded microorganisms in their gut, so it is recommended to get the good microbiota in check and up to proper levels while lessening the bad. The basic one used before colonoscopies is good. Mixing something like miralax with gatorade and clearing yourself out for a day. You must watch your diet and up your intake of probiotics for a few weeks post. Limit (or abstain from) red meat as well.
  • Leana088
    Leana088 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Nope. Sorry. They all do more harm than good.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    mrspauleon wrote: »
    So much negativity! Well I am currently a nursing student in microbiology and heavy folks do tend to have more unneeded microorganisms in their gut, so it is recommended to get the good microbiota in check and up to proper levels while lessening the bad. The basic one used before colonoscopies is good. Mixing something like miralax with gatorade and clearing yourself out for a day. You must watch your diet and up your intake of probiotics for a few weeks post. Limit (or abstain from) red meat as well.

As a nursing student, you should stop spreading medical misinformation.

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Well people forgot to say water.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    mrspauleon wrote: »

Please cite your sources. Because no.

• vmt2010
    vmt2010 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I like using diet teas I find in the organic section at the grocery store. They are usually 10 day cleanses that work really well. They don't make you lose weight, but help clean out your system and they make and keep my stomach flat.