Worst habit of a significant other (past or current)

Options
I used to date this girl who thought it was cute/funny to show me her used toilet paper after taking a number 2!?!?

Replies

• alecialudwickjones
    Options
    Leaving crap laying everywhere! Soda bottles on the bedside table, food wrapers, his cig boxes/wrapper, laundry on the bathroom floor not the basket...4' away.
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I used to date this girl who thought it was cute/funny to show me her used toilet paper after taking a number 2!?!?
    I have my 3 year old do that to show me she has wiped properly as we potty train her, but I might rethink that approach. I don't want her to grow up thinking that people want to see that
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    My wife will keep score if things she has done and act as if she is always winning. Example diaper changing I would do it 6 or 7 times in a row, she would do it once than next time claim "it's your turn I have been doing it all day". Different example in case people say she was in labor for hours she wins. Ok ok.... Before we even had kids. Dishes, as I cook all the meals of the week I am constantly having to clean the dishes night after night. And often her only defense is she just had to do the dishes. Never mind the fact that I usually have washed a few times since her last attempt at it.
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Current after and still 34 years: me. I'm a hard habit to break and she is AWESOME!
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My ex didn't wipe his backside properly and would leave stains in his boxers and even once on the bed :sick:
  • missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I was going to list picking his nose, farting in bed and being messy, but I actually find those quite funny!

He is pretty awesome, to be fair. I think my only issue is that he doesn't "do" emotions very easily - I'm a dramatically emotional person and he looks at me with blank eyes sometimes - he does stable me out though.

He picks fluff off socks/clothes which gets on the carpet - that's kind of irritating!
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    Options

He is pretty awesome, to be fair. I think my only issue is that he doesn't "do" emotions very easily - I'm a dramatically emotional person and he looks at me with blank eyes sometimes - he does stable me out though.

Sums up my husband :smile:
    Oh, I might want to add procrastination to the list. :wink:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Pulling out his iPhone every damn second. I called Siri "the other woman"
  • gettinfitaus
    gettinfitaus Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Always and FOREVER playing computer games.

Quitting perfectly good jobs for no reason.

HAD to be smarter than everybody.

Still thinks that being a good dad is calling DS once a week for 10 minutes and taking him for a couple of days once a year (we live on opposite sides of the country).

Current... spending FOREVER in the toilet.... piking out of settling the babies- he will change nappies, deal with tantrums, make breakfast lunch and dinner but he will not settle them for bed.
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    spending her days off on the couch instead of doing something.

Me eating healthy her eating junk food
    Allowing the dogs to piss all over the house
    Allowing the dogs to piss on the bed
    buying junk food while I am battling diabetes
    Allowing her cat to eat off the table
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    Going from her Laptop to her Ipad to her Iphone...Non stop, Talking about work drama 24/7
  • Mariahfling92
    Options
    Eating my toenails
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    After reading the post above, seems trivial! Procrastinating and snoring so duly a recent guest staing over thought the noise was a thunderstorm!
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    The post re dogs urinating I meant, gross!
  • Mariahfling92
    Options
    I mean she used to eat them but she grew out of that phase.about a week ago.Proud of you babe
  • HS2305
    HS2305 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    The annoying throat noise he makes about 100 times a day. Ugh it actually makes my skin crawl.
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    spending her days off on the couch instead of doing something.

Me eating healthy her eating junk food

^^^This and trying to sabotage my healthier eating efforts and trust me I'm no super clean food freak, but come on a little effort!

I work a lot and most of the time he makes no effort to get something semi good for dinner even if the fridge is full but says instead "let's just get take out, you're coming home so late"

ETA:He's perpetually starting over so it's ok for him to cheat cuz he's starting again on Monday....grrr!
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Going from her Laptop to her Ipad to her Iphone...Non stop, Talking about work drama 24/7
    I know this feel.
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    Skoal and spit bottles...blech.
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Not cleaning his car windscreen from the inside.

He so happened to clean the window with washer, and I go 'what's wrong with your wipers, doesn't want to get rid of them bug splats!' His reply, 'They're not bug splats, that's when I sneezed a few months back'. :noway:

And also blowing his nose in the shower, and leaving the boogers everywhere. *cringe*