Double chins.. do they go away? Face pictures anyone?

Options

Replies

• kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
  • maryann123115
    maryann123115 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    d3gus wrote: »
    Here's mine after a 77lbs loss
    sryko7zep1z2.jpg

wow amazing !!- can I also ask.. what height are you/age and do you have any loose skin anywhere i.e. arms/stomach etc. ? I know personal.. but if you could shed some light thanks x you just look so amazing! :)

Thank you very much! I'm 5'5" and I'll be 23 in April. I did get horrible stretch marks because of my weight gain and since losing the weight they have gotten so much better, there is now no red, just white and you probably couldn't see them from a distance but I of course notice them. I'm trying to focus on toning more now and hoping to lose those last stubborn 15-20lbs!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm over forty-five! This year I hit fifty-five!
    This is before the loss:
    April%2BExport%2B036.jpg

And again, my current profile:
    mhjqstg2rs3o.jpg

• maryann123115
    maryann123115 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You all look absolutely amazing! Pure inspiration!
  • CaliforniaRower
    CaliforniaRower Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    slovie64 wrote: »
    How encouraging - my daughter took a photo of me watching TV the other day and I was appalled - double chin AND saggy jowls. She was laughing but I wanted to run and hide!

I am laughing hard at your post! That's EXACTLY what brought me onto MFP a few days ago!!! I saw a photo and thought, "That's gross!" and a few hours later, I noticed jowls!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Let's do this reformation! Good luck to all of us!
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring, I've only just started and am hoping to see the return of my jawline too! You all look fantastic!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I still have one... pretty noticeable when I look down. But I suspect some of it is loose skin.

quvhrrc7iktk.jpg
    y1f1ayui2mzn.jpg
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You guys look fantastic! Way to get it!
  • flexi99
    flexi99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I still have one... pretty noticeable when I look down. But I suspect some of it is loose skin.

quvhrrc7iktk.jpg
    y1f1ayui2mzn.jpg
    Amazing. One tip for everybody, unless you are ten years old and under, never, never look down into a mirror. I defy anybody to look their best in that position!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    My skin on my neck is a little saggy, but for the most part, I think my chin area looks pretty good:
    i-HDFrMfK.jpgi-FHjZZNv-S.jpg
  • cazpom37
    cazpom37 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    omma_to_3 wrote: »
    My skin on my neck is a little saggy, but for the most part, I think my chin area looks pretty good:

you look amazing, well done!

• Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    Options

You look amazing! Love the new hair color too.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options

You look amazing! Love the new hair color too.

Thanks! I've been red on and off in the past, but I finally found a color that I like even once it fades. I've been red for over a year now.
  • michelle_816
    michelle_816 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    McCloud33 wrote: »
    it happens for sure :D

u9mrzv5l57na.jpg

Has anyone told you that you resemble Jim from The Office?
  • elliking250
    elliking250 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Rawls65 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the replies! Sounds like I will lose the double chin when the weight comes off. Now just hope I don't have that wattle.. (which I think I spelled waddle in an earlier post.. ha ha.. I don't wan that either! LOL )

• amynb524
    amynb524 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've lost 33! I'm seeing it in my face 5euqobw0h40w.jpg
  • Kelin
    Kelin Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am down just over 30 pounds (60 more to go) and I think my face has changed quite a bit. The one on the left was taken in September 2014 and the right was last week.
    25tf81l.jpg
  • cmbauer99
    cmbauer99 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have always battled the CHINS or in my case the CHIN!!! hahaha But they do go away with time. Just got my new license and was blown away

FullSizeRender_zpsg6bau2az.jpg
  • Rawls65
    Rawls65 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thank you for posting all your pictures! You all inspire me to keep going! I've not done so good the last couple days. I been busy cleaning and painting in the house and I have just been grabbing food and snacking, not planning and counting calories. I have to get back on schedule tomorrow! I have to work and won't be home home all day so that will help! Thanks for the pics everyone.. you all look super great! What great accomplishments!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!