Is anybody else's body put together wrong or is it just me?!

Options
124»

Replies

• LittleJem01
    LittleJem01 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Dragn77 wrote: »
    That personal trainer sounds like a donkey....you're put together wrong? Whaaa?!

Others summed up my thoughts on that already..just had to mention, for the first in forever, I flashed back to when I was a kid and would play with my Mr. Potato Head...Id do stuff like stick his arms in his nose, and his ear in his eye..and be all "Now you're perfect!"

Makes me think he used to do stuff like that too. At least I didn't grow up to be a doctor or a personal trainer...thank goodness for small favours eh? hahaha!

That made me lol - I think I might make this my new avi ;)8orpx2kkkch7.jpg
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    He's beauuuuuutiful!!! LoL!!!!!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Sarauk2sf wrote: »
    I am not aware of any gyms that will help design a fitness programme unless you pay extra.

If you let people know your goals and preferences, they can possibly help with directing you to a good routine.

The two previous gyms I've been a member of over the years have had programme design and regular reviews included in the basic fee package (albeit a higher cost than I'm paying now) - maybe I've just been spoiled lol.

Having seen your profile pics @Sarauk2sf‌ I think my ultimate aim is now to have a body like yours!! Short/medium term though I'd like to improve my cardio - aim is to be able to run a 10k by September (started c25k with pretty much a zero running capability) - and also learn to lift. I've only ever used machines in the past and not for years so I'm starting from scratch there as well. On the machines I can currently leg press 117 and bench a pathetic 50 but I've only been back in the gym about 10 days. I'm trying to eat at around a 700cal deficit at the moment aiming to drop around another 10lb, although as long as my shape improves I'm not too fussed about what the scales show.

I don't know if that's the kind of info that would be helpful in terms of suggestions for a routine but if anyone has any ideas I'd really appreciate it. I'm going to start the Limber 11 that was suggested earlier to try and address some of the mobility issues, and I've been looking at Strong Curves too for lifting - does anyone have any experience of that or thoughts on it as a starting point? I'm really grateful for all the advice so far :)

Thank you so much :flowerforyou:

Strong Curves is a very good one - I would definitely recommend it.

Limber 11 is also a good suggestion.
  • McChelle
    McChelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Some of those things are just true of women in general. Don't let him scare you :)