MFP Behavior - Do's and Dont's

Options

Replies

• tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    What a pleasure when they give up theyr fail arguements with me.
    Go here:
    http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=larynx+muscles&qpvt=larynx+muscles&qpvt=larynx+muscles&FORM=IGRE
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Travis_2 wrote: »
    Must accept all FR's
    Everyone is a 10/10
    You can't tell anyone what didn't work for you.
    You can't tell anyone what did work for you.

Gif parties are banned.

and DO NOT - UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE THE WORDS...bad or good. Those words are banned from the mfp site....word police will get ya watch out!!!!!!

• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Do - prepare to give your personal idea of the definition of words like "health", "diet", "obese", "exercise", "the", "and", "strategery".
    Don't - dance a da cha cha like a sissy girl.

"sissy" is not pc. you are going to have to choose another word. lol

• 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Do- be prepared for a journey. Nobody knows where this journey is going but it is a journey. It's not a diet, it's a journey. When you're journeying on your journey, tell as many people as you pass that this is a journey and your new way of life for a few months. When people ask how your diet is going, be sure to tell them in a tone of discontent that this is in fact, not a diet, but a journey. Journey

journey
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Ria_StayingFit Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    Oh and don't forget to tell everyone how you actually hate junk food now and it makes you sick to eat it. That tofu burgers taste so much better than ground chuck grilled in lard with all the fixings on a big soft burger bun. :)
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Reporting this thread:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

Yes please.

Also, I find it silly when someone posts a thread asking if certain advice a doctor/nutritionist/dietitian gave to them is wrong or right. I highly doubt all the people who respond to such threads are qualified to answer.
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    dont visit the forums too much,
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Options
    Oh and don't forget to tell everyone how you actually hate junk food now and it makes you sick to eat it. That tofu burgers taste so much better than ground chuck grilled in lard with all the fixings on a big soft burger bun. :)

I will not eat McDonald's burgers anymore. They make me feel physically awful after I eat them. Culver's, restaurant, or bar burger's on the other hand, better quality. And although I don't really prefer doughnuts, give me chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream any day. I just broke the first and second rule of fight club, didn't I?

Oh I didn't eat McDonald's even before I started this JOURNEY...lol

I was talking about the hole in the wall greasy burger joint. The hidden gems littered all over the place that throw a ton of bacon fat or butter on the grill before throwing the patty on. Oh man do I love those burgers.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    mods-are-asleep_post-pizza.jpg
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Options
    Now stop that. Remember we don't like bacon and butter. To succeed in this JOURNEY we gladly gave up all those gross things.

Oh and we have to take everything that is said on these threads seriously and get offended when someone doesn't like, crush, want to date or friend us.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    Reporting this thread:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

Yes please.

Also, I find it silly when someone posts a thread asking if certain advice a doctor/nutritionist/dietitian gave to them is wrong or right. I highly doubt all the people who respond to such threads are qualified to answer.
    And absolutely think of any ridiculous situation you can conjure to invalidate any professional who gives their opinion.
  • machelle04
    machelle04 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Now stop that. Remember we don't like bacon and butter. To succeed in this JOURNEY we gladly gave up all those gross things.

Oh and we have to take everything that is said on these threads seriously and get offended when someone doesn't like, crush, want to date or friend us.

LMAO this is why we're friends!

Oh I just come to this site to look at the shirtless guys its more entertaining than Facebook!
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Options

That's ridiculous. No self respecting person would dislike bacon or butter. I mean, you're right. I gave all that up and eat dirt and drink grass. Ice cream is the devil. I'm certainly somehow offended by something. There. That's sounds about right.

My young Jedi...you are now ready to take on the MFP forums. :)
  • shreddedtrooper
    shreddedtrooper Posts: 107 Member
    Options

That's ridiculous. No self respecting person would dislike bacon or butter. I mean, you're right. I gave all that up and eat dirt and drink grass. Ice cream is the devil. I'm certainly somehow offended by something. There. That's sounds about right.

My young Jedi...you are now ready to take on the MFP forums. :)

Many Mediclorians with this one. Do well you will! MTFBWY

in for ....
    amusd.gif

Chuey cut to sublight engines!!

Conversation was boring anyways!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Luke, we're gonna have company!