Waist Cincher/Trainer

Options
2»

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I wear corsets regularly, but not every single day or all day + night, so I've never experienced any of the negative side effects. Wearing it properly cinched does technically make you eat less food when you eat. I wouldn't recommend them for weight loss though. Not unless you plan to wear it for the rest of your life, religiously, and never eat again without it. Not realistic for most people and quite possibly not healthy in the long-term. They're lovely for enhancing the curves of your figure though, if you just enjoy the look/feel. :)
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I do have a Marika waist slimmer belt that I wear to bed sometimes. I understand that it does nothing for weight loss, but it does help my back.

I also own real corsets that I wear from time to time. They are not to be worn daily. They can really mess up your insides. They can deform your ribs and squish your organs. They can also make breathing difficult. Wearing a corset or cincher will do nothing for permanent weight loss. However, wearing them occasionally is fun.
  • shannonkk
    shannonkk Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My nurses cinched me up after my third c section and my tummy is flat, I have five kids. I used two, the first got too big so I ordered the squeem in a smaller size and in less than three weeks it put everything back in place. A few hours a day worked, but not for weight loss, just reduced swelling, muscle separation and loose skin.