Options
13»

Replies

• Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Honey nut cheerios.
    (Note: i dont buy cereal too often and tend to buy cereal that tastes good dry lol)

Regular cheerios. The almond milk is slightly sweet. I think that the almond milk+honeynut is a bit too sweet.

However, according to my BF, I eat cardboard =P

ETA: I don't like hot cereal with almond milk or soy milk. I think the flavor changes.
  • itsjosiebitch
    itsjosiebitch Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Dragn77 wrote: »
    I love anything with almond milk! Mind you, it took a lot of experimenting to even find one I really liked... The only one I will drink now is the Trader Joes Original. Honest, it tastes good period.

But yeah, I lean towards shredded wheat, multi-grain cheereos (my faaavorite in the world!) and rice crispies...almond milk is a win with all of those. Boring cereals LoL but I love them.

Have you tried Blue Diamond Almond Breeze? It's my favorite. My second fave is Trader Joe's. I can't do Silk Almond Milk though.
  • brandigyrl81
    brandigyrl81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I love Unsweetened/Vanilla Almond Milk with Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Protein Oats N' Honey! Fie!!!
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Dragn77 wrote: »
    I love anything with almond milk! Mind you, it took a lot of experimenting to even find one I really liked... The only one I will drink now is the Trader Joes Original. Honest, it tastes good period.

But yeah, I lean towards shredded wheat, multi-grain cheereos (my faaavorite in the world!) and rice crispies...almond milk is a win with all of those. Boring cereals LoL but I love them.

Have you tried Blue Diamond Almond Breeze? It's my favorite. My second fave is Trader Joe's. I can't do Silk Almond Milk though.

I tried Blue Diamond, and actually it was the one I drank before I tried the Trader Joes one and so its my 2nd choice actually...so we are close opposites! Totally agree with Silk..that was the very first one I tried because its so popular, and almost turned me off Almond milk altogether.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I had it with Reese's Puffs and thought it was pretty good with almond milk. That was the first time I had eaten them in 10-12 years. Man, to think I would eat half a box of that without thinking in one sitting. I was so butthurt over how little an actual portion when I measured it out for the first time a few weeks ago.
  • loganlikestolaugh9
    Options
    I personally get a hemp raspberry granola from Lucky’s market and I absolutely love flax milk with this it’s a milder plant based milk and it’s nice with rice crispies
  • chispaza
    chispaza Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Frosted mini wheats
  • Debra_LMB
    Debra_LMB Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like Rice Chex with sweetened Vanilla Almond milk, because they're gluten free.
  • Biggster69
    Biggster69 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean Original (12 g Protein, 13 g Fiber)