Women... Running underwear??

Options
2»

Replies

• Pinkranger626
    Pinkranger626 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I have the problem of being in between sizes... large is too big and mediums are still a bit too snug so I just go without, it's much more comfortable and eliminates the wet undies issue if you can't change right after finishing your run. Nothing irks me like wet socks and wet undies!!
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I just wear a pair of those thin spandex, Under Armor-y capris underneath a pair of shorts. Much more comfortable and protection against wardrobe malfunctions.
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I wear these running...well all of the time. I have never had an issue with them riding up or rolling down. I even wore them in my marathon and no chaffing at all.

http://www.soma.com/store/product/embraceable-lace-hipster/570000761?color=7901&catId=cat40090&fromSearch=true&scPos=1-1300-3698

• VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Commando girl
  • AbbyJaws2003
    AbbyJaws2003 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I bought the C9 undies in the fitness section of Target. They are a 2 pack of briefs and are pretty comfy for running. I am the same way, I can't see spending that much on running undies (right now at least!), and I don't do thongs or commando... personal comfort thing. They are moisture wicking and are almost seamless. They work well for me! Good luck!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I like the seamless Under Armour for running, cycling, and lifting. They're expensive but ya get what ya pay for.
  • blueyegirl0712
    blueyegirl0712 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Cotton granny panties!
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Why do you need underwear?
  • lili61
    lili61 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Jennloella wrote: »
    I like the seamless Under Armour for running, cycling, and lifting. They're expensive but ya get what ya pay for.

Must depend on your butt size/shape because I have these and they ride up like no other!

• briebee7
    briebee7 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Another vote for commando!
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I just wear my regular underwear from Aerie and Victoria's Secret. I'm a fan of the "hip-hugger" and "cheekster" varieties. I don't wash my running clothes often enough to go commando -- the joys of being stuck with a coin operated laundry. Sometimes I'll get some chafing if I don't make sure the underwear and shorts are cooperating before I head out the door, but normally I don't have a problem with chafing or rolling. I find that I have less of a problem with underwear movement when I wear compression shorts, because when the shorts stay put, so do the undies.
  • cmseronka
    cmseronka Posts: 14
    Options
    Running shorts with built in liner. I guess thats another one for commando
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    COMMANDO!
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Commando!

I wear running tights/leggings - no purpose for undies. You can wear running tights and put shorts over them. I do that when it's really hot and I am wearing the short running tights instead of the full length/capri.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Jennloella wrote: »

I like these also, have even taken to sleeping in them so that when I do morning workouts I can just roll into my pants.