Replies

• ImtheOnethatsCool
    ImtheOnethatsCool Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    polls_old_fart_3430_453052_answer_4_xlarge.jpg
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Good idea, Lora!! I'm sure if SJohnny were reading this right now, he would want you all to know more about him!!

Here is another good likeness of him!

wbVsgTTl.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    IN for birthday spanks....so how many? *rubbing hands*
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    And because he's a manly man who knows his way around the grill (and kitchen):

theswanson-ronvsfood.jpg

Seriously, this is his breakfast every day:

tumblr_lrrnpwg3Cr1qzmu3go1_500.jpg
  • ZoeLifts
    Options
    YURkEJN.gif
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    YURkEJN.gif

This is the greatest thing on the internet...ever.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Feel free to change your avatar for today to help celebrate his birthday :bigsmile:

38479580.jpg
  • ZoeLifts
    Options
    Feel free to change your avatar for today to help celebrate his birthday :bigsmile:

38479580.jpg

Good idea!! Thanks!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,058 Member
    Options
    Happy Birfday, Sjohhny

<snicker> IN

party-llama.gif
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday SJohnny! I was gonna make a wisecrack about your lawn but someone already stole my thunder. Now I see why these topics are so divisive.
  • theblondetrick
    theblondetrick Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I just sent him a message.I hope he doesn't find it creepy,since we don't know each other.I just thought it would be cool to do it.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    *dies laughing*

NO! JOY!

*dives in for CPR*
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,058 Member
    Options
    I just sent him a message.I hope he doesn't find it creepy,since we don't know each other.I just thought it would be cool to do it.

He's a really nice *cough* guy, but he's kind of sensitive about getting older, and stuff. So if you do get a reply from him that seems a little ...um...ungrateful...just keep that in mind. :flowerforyou:
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options

I sent him one and got a nasty reply back...maybe that's the sour part of his sweetness?!?:grumble:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

I sent him one and got a nasty reply back...maybe that's the sour part of his sweetness?!?:grumble:

Meh! He is just a grumpy *kitten*. Don't take it personally.

edited due to horrific typing skills
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

He's just a grumpy old man. He actually loves the attention.
  • ZoeLifts
    Options

^Yes, this. Don't worry if his response is grumpy. He is "pretending" to not like it when people know his birthday.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

Getting old (not older....we all get older, but he's actually getting OLD) is very difficult. If he's curt or mean, we all apologize for him. He's really struggling with this process. But, at his core, he does love the acknowledgement. And he needs it - all of the support MFP can offer will help him get through the rough patches he's been facing.

So, please continue to provide support and plenty of Happy Birthday wishes :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    There certainly are a lot more kids on the lawn today than there normally are.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!