***PSSSSST*** Get Ready!

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I just sent him a message.I hope he doesn't find it creepy,since we don't know each other.I just thought it would be cool to do it.

I sent him one and got a nasty reply back...maybe that's the sour part of his sweetness?!?:grumble:

He's just a grumpy old man. He actually loves the attention.

Getting old (not older....we all get older, but he's actually getting OLD) is very difficult. If he's curt or mean, we all apologize for him. He's really struggling with this process. But, at his core, he does love the acknowledgement. And he needs it - all of the support MFP can offer will help him get through the rough patches he's been facing.

So, please continue to provide support and plenty of Happy Birthday wishes :)

*gets revived by Tameko but dies laughing again*
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I just sent him a message.I hope he doesn't find it creepy,since we don't know each other.I just thought it would be cool to do it.

I sent him one and got a nasty reply back...maybe that's the sour part of his sweetness?!?:grumble:

Getting old (not older....we all get older, but he's actually getting OLD) is very difficult. If he's curt or mean, we all apologize for him. He's really struggling with this process. But, at his core, he does love the acknowledgement. And he needs it - all of the support MFP can offer will help him get through the rough patches he's been facing.

*shrugs and goes in for more mouth to mouth*
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    CupcakesAndRazorblades Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Lol! Well, that's what a get for trying to be nice! Should have read through the whole thread so I'd feel less like a mule! hahaha
  • PikaKnight
    Options

*shrugs and goes in for more mouth to mouth*

*feigns death for mouth to mouth opportunities*
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    All this talk about mouth to mouth reminded me of that one time that sjohnny saved that dog by doing CPR on it.

15226129.jpg

That was a great day.

So, have your dogs wish him happy birthday too! He's a total animal lover!!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    All this talk about mouth to mouth reminded me of that one time that sjohnny saved that dog by doing CPR on it.

15226129.jpg

That was a great day.

Awwwww, what a hero :drinker:
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

15226129.jpg

That was a great day.

Yes, he is.

He likes cats too:

ngbbs4c936b43f157a.jpg
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,058 Member
    Options
    that cat picture is creepy as fursomething.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

15226129.jpg

That was a great day.

Yes, he is.

He likes cats too:

ngbbs4c936b43f157a.jpg

What a big ole softie!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Wasn't he in a few movies?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    In for birthday magic.

I furlucking LOVE birthday magic!

IN!!!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Black and white, classics?
  • DavPul
    Options

Black and White: Classics was actually the name of his best movie! It starred him as the leader of the Illuminati along with his trusty sidekick. I loved that movie.
  • DavPul
    Options

that's probably because you didn't include a nekkid pic. i mean, it IS the man's birthday. a little appreciation is to be expected
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Bump.

Whoops.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Black and White: Classics was actually the name of his best movie! It starred him as the leader of the Illuminati along with his trusty sidekick. I loved that movie.

It's on Netfix I think
  • theblondetrick
    theblondetrick Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Dude,I thought this was for real and I actually sent the guy a message wishing him a happy birthday.It turns out it's not his birthday at all.He said you're just ****ing around with him.I don't understand why anyone would do that.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Who is this guy...the Chuck Norris of MFP?

More like Victor Meldrew
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    All the shoe avatars are confusing me!!!
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Who is this guy...the Chuck Norris of MFP?

More like Victor Meldrew

victor-meldrew-o.gif